The singer and “R&B Divas” reality show star has decided to donate all proceeds she earns from the show’s accompanying album to the Whitney Houston Academy.
The project will include duets with cast members Keke Wyatt, Monifah, and Syleena Johnson.
Fantasia and Kelly Price will also appear on the album.
“I’m extremely excited about executive producing this Faith Evans R&B Divas album and working beside some of the premiere female R&B vocalists of our generation,” said Faith.
While fans are listening to the easy sounds of Faith and great R&B, the album will go to benefit students of music through the late singer’s foundation that helps bring the arts back to schools.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here