The singer and “R&B Divas” reality show star has decided to donate all proceeds she earns from the show’s accompanying album to the Whitney Houston Academy.
The project will include duets with cast members Keke Wyatt, Monifah, and Syleena Johnson.
Fantasia and Kelly Price will also appear on the album.
“I’m extremely excited about executive producing this Faith Evans R&B Divas album and working beside some of the premiere female R&B vocalists of our generation,” said Faith.
While fans are listening to the easy sounds of Faith and great R&B, the album will go to benefit students of music through the late singer’s foundation that helps bring the arts back to schools.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here