The singer and “R&B Divas” reality show star has decided to donate all proceeds she earns from the show’s accompanying album to the Whitney Houston Academy.
The project will include duets with cast members Keke Wyatt, Monifah, and Syleena Johnson.
Fantasia and Kelly Price will also appear on the album.
“I’m extremely excited about executive producing this Faith Evans R&B Divas album and working beside some of the premiere female R&B vocalists of our generation,” said Faith.
While fans are listening to the easy sounds of Faith and great R&B, the album will go to benefit students of music through the late singer’s foundation that helps bring the arts back to schools.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here