The singer and “R&B Divas” reality show star has decided to donate all proceeds she earns from the show’s accompanying album to the Whitney Houston Academy.
The project will include duets with cast members Keke Wyatt, Monifah, and Syleena Johnson.
Fantasia and Kelly Price will also appear on the album.
“I’m extremely excited about executive producing this Faith Evans R&B Divas album and working beside some of the premiere female R&B vocalists of our generation,” said Faith.
While fans are listening to the easy sounds of Faith and great R&B, the album will go to benefit students of music through the late singer’s foundation that helps bring the arts back to schools.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here