*Dang, they just don’t get it at Florida A&M University.
A student dance team at the school was suspended Tuesday after a parent reported that hazing had occurred at an off-campus event, the school said in a statement.
An anonymous tip from a parent Tuesday afternoon alleged that the Torque Dance Team had been involved in a “hazing incident” over Labor Day weekend, the statement said.
The all-female dance team allegedly conducted hazing involving alcohol consumption and “running up hills,” university spokeswoman Sharon Saunders said.
The dance team’s suspension comes less than a year after a drum major in the school’s high-profile marching band died after a post-game hazing ritual.
Read/learn more at CNN.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here