*Dang, they just don’t get it at Florida A&M University.
A student dance team at the school was suspended Tuesday after a parent reported that hazing had occurred at an off-campus event, the school said in a statement.
An anonymous tip from a parent Tuesday afternoon alleged that the Torque Dance Team had been involved in a “hazing incident” over Labor Day weekend, the statement said.
The all-female dance team allegedly conducted hazing involving alcohol consumption and “running up hills,” university spokeswoman Sharon Saunders said.
The dance team’s suspension comes less than a year after a drum major in the school’s high-profile marching band died after a post-game hazing ritual.
Read/learn more at CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here