*Dang, they just don’t get it at Florida A&M University.
A student dance team at the school was suspended Tuesday after a parent reported that hazing had occurred at an off-campus event, the school said in a statement.
An anonymous tip from a parent Tuesday afternoon alleged that the Torque Dance Team had been involved in a “hazing incident” over Labor Day weekend, the statement said.
The all-female dance team allegedly conducted hazing involving alcohol consumption and “running up hills,” university spokeswoman Sharon Saunders said.
The dance team’s suspension comes less than a year after a drum major in the school’s high-profile marching band died after a post-game hazing ritual.
Read/learn more at CNN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here