*Florida has had a lot of bad press lately with its Zimmermans, abusive parents, zombies and other foolishness.
But the high school sports world is giving them a reprieve with their exhibit of maturity and civility in the face of a major transition in high school football.
South Plantation High School has welcomed its first female quarterback both for the school and the state of Florida.
Erin DiMeglio was called out on the gridiron in the Friday night lights last week and the fans as well as her teammates couldn’t have been happier.
The 5’4, 140lb. athlete has been welcomed as just another one of the guys.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here