*Florida has had a lot of bad press lately with its Zimmermans, abusive parents, zombies and other foolishness.
But the high school sports world is giving them a reprieve with their exhibit of maturity and civility in the face of a major transition in high school football.
South Plantation High School has welcomed its first female quarterback both for the school and the state of Florida.
Erin DiMeglio was called out on the gridiron in the Friday night lights last week and the fans as well as her teammates couldn’t have been happier.
The 5’4, 140lb. athlete has been welcomed as just another one of the guys.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here