*Florida has had a lot of bad press lately with its Zimmermans, abusive parents, zombies and other foolishness.
But the high school sports world is giving them a reprieve with their exhibit of maturity and civility in the face of a major transition in high school football.
South Plantation High School has welcomed its first female quarterback both for the school and the state of Florida.
Erin DiMeglio was called out on the gridiron in the Friday night lights last week and the fans as well as her teammates couldn’t have been happier.
The 5’4, 140lb. athlete has been welcomed as just another one of the guys.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here