*Florida has had a lot of bad press lately with its Zimmermans, abusive parents, zombies and other foolishness.
But the high school sports world is giving them a reprieve with their exhibit of maturity and civility in the face of a major transition in high school football.
South Plantation High School has welcomed its first female quarterback both for the school and the state of Florida.
Erin DiMeglio was called out on the gridiron in the Friday night lights last week and the fans as well as her teammates couldn’t have been happier.
The 5’4, 140lb. athlete has been welcomed as just another one of the guys.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here