*Michelle Obama on Wednesday made her second appearance in a week on David Letterman’s “Late Show,” this time to deliver the Top Ten list “via satellite” (or perhaps green screen) from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte .
One night after dazzling the DNC with her speech, FLOTUS presented the “Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention.” Some of them were:
No. 6: “As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti.”
No. 4: “There will be no Kiss Cam.”
And the No. 1 reason to watch the convention, according to the first lady, “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
As previously reported, Mrs. Obama visited “Letterman” in person last week. Her Top Ten delivery on Wednesday was her fourth appearance on the show this year.
Watch the full segment below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here