*Michelle Obama on Wednesday made her second appearance in a week on David Letterman’s “Late Show,” this time to deliver the Top Ten list “via satellite” (or perhaps green screen) from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte .
One night after dazzling the DNC with her speech, FLOTUS presented the “Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention.” Some of them were:
No. 6: “As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti.”
No. 4: “There will be no Kiss Cam.”
And the No. 1 reason to watch the convention, according to the first lady, “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
As previously reported, Mrs. Obama visited “Letterman” in person last week. Her Top Ten delivery on Wednesday was her fourth appearance on the show this year.
Watch the full segment below.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here