*Michelle Obama on Wednesday made her second appearance in a week on David Letterman’s “Late Show,” this time to deliver the Top Ten list “via satellite” (or perhaps green screen) from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte .
One night after dazzling the DNC with her speech, FLOTUS presented the “Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention.” Some of them were:
No. 6: “As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti.”
No. 4: “There will be no Kiss Cam.”
And the No. 1 reason to watch the convention, according to the first lady, “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
As previously reported, Mrs. Obama visited “Letterman” in person last week. Her Top Ten delivery on Wednesday was her fourth appearance on the show this year.
Watch the full segment below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here