*Michelle Obama on Wednesday made her second appearance in a week on David Letterman’s “Late Show,” this time to deliver the Top Ten list “via satellite” (or perhaps green screen) from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte .
One night after dazzling the DNC with her speech, FLOTUS presented the “Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention.” Some of them were:
No. 6: “As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti.”
No. 4: “There will be no Kiss Cam.”
And the No. 1 reason to watch the convention, according to the first lady, “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
As previously reported, Mrs. Obama visited “Letterman” in person last week. Her Top Ten delivery on Wednesday was her fourth appearance on the show this year.
Watch the full segment below.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here