*Michelle Obama on Wednesday made her second appearance in a week on David Letterman’s “Late Show,” this time to deliver the Top Ten list “via satellite” (or perhaps green screen) from the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte .
One night after dazzling the DNC with her speech, FLOTUS presented the “Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Democratic National Convention.” Some of them were:
No. 6: “As a healthy alternative, we’re using low-fat confetti.”
No. 4: “There will be no Kiss Cam.”
And the No. 1 reason to watch the convention, according to the first lady, “At long last, I’ll reveal who I’m voting for.”
As previously reported, Mrs. Obama visited “Letterman” in person last week. Her Top Ten delivery on Wednesday was her fourth appearance on the show this year.
Watch the full segment below.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here