But what happened in Philly on Sunday at the airport could’ve bad a really bad ending when a flight attendant’s gun went went off.
US Airways confirmed that a Republic Airlines flight attendant showed up to work Sunday at Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded gun in her bag that accidentally discharged.
A US Airways spokesperson confirmed that the employee headed through airport security at Terminal C around 6:50 a.m with a gun inside her carry-on bag. A police officer was called over to check out the gun. That’s when it accidentally discharged, the spokesperson tells NBC10.
The bullet went into a TSA break room where an employee was sitting. No one was injured, police say.
Read/learn more at NBC Philadelphia.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here