But what happened in Philly on Sunday at the airport could’ve bad a really bad ending when a flight attendant’s gun went went off.
US Airways confirmed that a Republic Airlines flight attendant showed up to work Sunday at Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded gun in her bag that accidentally discharged.
A US Airways spokesperson confirmed that the employee headed through airport security at Terminal C around 6:50 a.m with a gun inside her carry-on bag. A police officer was called over to check out the gun. That’s when it accidentally discharged, the spokesperson tells NBC10.
The bullet went into a TSA break room where an employee was sitting. No one was injured, police say.
Read/learn more at NBC Philadelphia.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here