But what happened in Philly on Sunday at the airport could’ve bad a really bad ending when a flight attendant’s gun went went off.
US Airways confirmed that a Republic Airlines flight attendant showed up to work Sunday at Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded gun in her bag that accidentally discharged.
A US Airways spokesperson confirmed that the employee headed through airport security at Terminal C around 6:50 a.m with a gun inside her carry-on bag. A police officer was called over to check out the gun. That’s when it accidentally discharged, the spokesperson tells NBC10.
The bullet went into a TSA break room where an employee was sitting. No one was injured, police say.
Read/learn more at NBC Philadelphia.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here