But what happened in Philly on Sunday at the airport could’ve bad a really bad ending when a flight attendant’s gun went went off.
US Airways confirmed that a Republic Airlines flight attendant showed up to work Sunday at Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded gun in her bag that accidentally discharged.
A US Airways spokesperson confirmed that the employee headed through airport security at Terminal C around 6:50 a.m with a gun inside her carry-on bag. A police officer was called over to check out the gun. That’s when it accidentally discharged, the spokesperson tells NBC10.
The bullet went into a TSA break room where an employee was sitting. No one was injured, police say.
Read/learn more at NBC Philadelphia.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here