But what happened in Philly on Sunday at the airport could’ve bad a really bad ending when a flight attendant’s gun went went off.
US Airways confirmed that a Republic Airlines flight attendant showed up to work Sunday at Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded gun in her bag that accidentally discharged.
A US Airways spokesperson confirmed that the employee headed through airport security at Terminal C around 6:50 a.m with a gun inside her carry-on bag. A police officer was called over to check out the gun. That’s when it accidentally discharged, the spokesperson tells NBC10.
The bullet went into a TSA break room where an employee was sitting. No one was injured, police say.
Read/learn more at NBC Philadelphia.
Watch this video report:
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here