*Flo Rida is being sued by ADT which claims that it wired the rapper’s Miami mansion with a system that included dozens of sensors, smoke detectors and at least 27 security cameras, reports TMZ.
In the lawsuit, ADT provided a copy of the contract … which was signed by a man named Lee Prince — who is reportedly Flo’s manager.
According to the lawsuit, Flo paid the initial deposit — $19,366.66 — but after the work was completed, he never forked over the remaining $38,733.
Now, ADT wants the money PLUS interest, totaling $47,134.40.
Here’s where it gets crazy — Flo Rida has fired back at the suit … saying he NEVER authorized the work despite Prince’s signature … and claims he doesn’t owe ADT a dime.
A judge has yet to rule.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here