*Flo Rida is being sued by ADT which claims that it wired the rapper’s Miami mansion with a system that included dozens of sensors, smoke detectors and at least 27 security cameras, reports TMZ.
In the lawsuit, ADT provided a copy of the contract … which was signed by a man named Lee Prince — who is reportedly Flo’s manager.
According to the lawsuit, Flo paid the initial deposit — $19,366.66 — but after the work was completed, he never forked over the remaining $38,733.
Now, ADT wants the money PLUS interest, totaling $47,134.40.
Here’s where it gets crazy — Flo Rida has fired back at the suit … saying he NEVER authorized the work despite Prince’s signature … and claims he doesn’t owe ADT a dime.
A judge has yet to rule.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here