*Flo Rida is being sued by ADT which claims that it wired the rapper’s Miami mansion with a system that included dozens of sensors, smoke detectors and at least 27 security cameras, reports TMZ.
In the lawsuit, ADT provided a copy of the contract … which was signed by a man named Lee Prince — who is reportedly Flo’s manager.
According to the lawsuit, Flo paid the initial deposit — $19,366.66 — but after the work was completed, he never forked over the remaining $38,733.
Now, ADT wants the money PLUS interest, totaling $47,134.40.
Here’s where it gets crazy — Flo Rida has fired back at the suit … saying he NEVER authorized the work despite Prince’s signature … and claims he doesn’t owe ADT a dime.
A judge has yet to rule.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here