*Flo Rida is being sued by ADT which claims that it wired the rapper’s Miami mansion with a system that included dozens of sensors, smoke detectors and at least 27 security cameras, reports TMZ.
In the lawsuit, ADT provided a copy of the contract … which was signed by a man named Lee Prince — who is reportedly Flo’s manager.
According to the lawsuit, Flo paid the initial deposit — $19,366.66 — but after the work was completed, he never forked over the remaining $38,733.
Now, ADT wants the money PLUS interest, totaling $47,134.40.
Here’s where it gets crazy — Flo Rida has fired back at the suit … saying he NEVER authorized the work despite Prince’s signature … and claims he doesn’t owe ADT a dime.
A judge has yet to rule.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here