*Flo Rida is being sued by ADT which claims that it wired the rapper’s Miami mansion with a system that included dozens of sensors, smoke detectors and at least 27 security cameras, reports TMZ.
In the lawsuit, ADT provided a copy of the contract … which was signed by a man named Lee Prince — who is reportedly Flo’s manager.
According to the lawsuit, Flo paid the initial deposit — $19,366.66 — but after the work was completed, he never forked over the remaining $38,733.
Now, ADT wants the money PLUS interest, totaling $47,134.40.
Here’s where it gets crazy — Flo Rida has fired back at the suit … saying he NEVER authorized the work despite Prince’s signature … and claims he doesn’t owe ADT a dime.
A judge has yet to rule.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here