*Florida is always up to something.
They have more incidents of indecent exposure than any other state in the nation.
Just kidding! But, they might! We’re going to have to look into that statistic after hearing about a couple that went road rage on another couple after being caught in the act.
But, the crazy part of the story is that the couple, Suzanne Welker, 31, and Ernest Gonzales, 27, were caught on I-95 in a freaky situation and had the nerve to get an attitude because another couple, Louis Carr and his girlfriend Kristin Broughman, were traveling with their three-year-old in the car next to them and saw them. Welker had an oral fixation on Gonzales and somehow mooned Carr and his girlfriend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here