*Now this is some crazy ish right here.
A Florida man who prosecutors said used root beer to “waterboard” his ex-girlfriend was defiant as a judge sentenced him today to spend the rest of his life in prison for kidnapping her.
Major Harris III was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for kidnapping while armed with a firearm. Additionally, Circuit Judge Raul Zambrano sentenced Harris to an additional 20 years in prison on top of the life sentence: 15 years in prison for aggravated battery with a firearm and five years in prison for aggravated assault with a firearm.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The 32-year-old Harris, shackled and dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit, stood before the court and made a statement minutes before the judge sentenced him. Harris said he forgave the victim, who reacted with a look of disbelief as she sat in the courtroom. Harris even appeared to grin as he was fingerprinted later.
“First off, addressing the alleged victim,” Harris said. “We both know what took place that night. As far as my behalf, you know, I apologize for what took place. You know, I’ve been praying about the situation and, you know, I forgive her as well, too.”
Yes, you read that correctly. Dude is out waaaaay there.
Read/learn more at the Daytona Beach News Journal.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here