*Now this is some crazy ish right here.
A Florida man who prosecutors said used root beer to “waterboard” his ex-girlfriend was defiant as a judge sentenced him today to spend the rest of his life in prison for kidnapping her.
Major Harris III was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for kidnapping while armed with a firearm. Additionally, Circuit Judge Raul Zambrano sentenced Harris to an additional 20 years in prison on top of the life sentence: 15 years in prison for aggravated battery with a firearm and five years in prison for aggravated assault with a firearm.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The 32-year-old Harris, shackled and dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit, stood before the court and made a statement minutes before the judge sentenced him. Harris said he forgave the victim, who reacted with a look of disbelief as she sat in the courtroom. Harris even appeared to grin as he was fingerprinted later.
“First off, addressing the alleged victim,” Harris said. “We both know what took place that night. As far as my behalf, you know, I apologize for what took place. You know, I’ve been praying about the situation and, you know, I forgive her as well, too.”
Yes, you read that correctly. Dude is out waaaaay there.
Read/learn more at the Daytona Beach News Journal.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here