Fred “The Hammer” Williamson conjures up so many memories for those of us who lived through the seventies.
He became a force to be reckoned with as one of the first black action movie stars during the “blaxploitation” era of filmmaking – following his success as a football star with the Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs.
Now, the still incredibly handsome 74-year-old actor shows up in “Last Ounce of Courage,” a film by Darrel Campbell about the son of a fallen soldier, who, years after his father’s death, tries to reconnect with his grandfather, who is still grieving the loss of his child.
“Hammer” plays Warren Hammerschmidt, (amazing, his moniker, Hammer, is even in his character name!) head of the American Civil Liberties Organization. It will be interesting to see if this brother still has it.
Here’s a glimpse of Fred Williamson in “Last Ounce of Courage”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here