It’s First Lady Michelle Obama on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to remind people to get registered to vote, because the year’s presidential election will be close.
On top of that, she responded to Rickey’s inquiry about her well-received Democratic National Convention speech, getting private moments with President Obama, and keeping feeling of home in the White House.
Additionally, things really get crackin’ when Michelle opens up about her favorite guilty pleasure foods, her hair, and her plans on watching new “The Rickey Smiley Show” on TV One!
Check it out below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here