It’s First Lady Michelle Obama on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to remind people to get registered to vote, because the year’s presidential election will be close.
On top of that, she responded to Rickey’s inquiry about her well-received Democratic National Convention speech, getting private moments with President Obama, and keeping feeling of home in the White House.
Additionally, things really get crackin’ when Michelle opens up about her favorite guilty pleasure foods, her hair, and her plans on watching new “The Rickey Smiley Show” on TV One!
Check it out below:
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here