It’s First Lady Michelle Obama on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to remind people to get registered to vote, because the year’s presidential election will be close.
On top of that, she responded to Rickey’s inquiry about her well-received Democratic National Convention speech, getting private moments with President Obama, and keeping feeling of home in the White House.
Additionally, things really get crackin’ when Michelle opens up about her favorite guilty pleasure foods, her hair, and her plans on watching new “The Rickey Smiley Show” on TV One!
Check it out below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here