It’s First Lady Michelle Obama on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to remind people to get registered to vote, because the year’s presidential election will be close.
On top of that, she responded to Rickey’s inquiry about her well-received Democratic National Convention speech, getting private moments with President Obama, and keeping feeling of home in the White House.
Additionally, things really get crackin’ when Michelle opens up about her favorite guilty pleasure foods, her hair, and her plans on watching new “The Rickey Smiley Show” on TV One!
Check it out below:
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here