*Dress codes in all public schools would solve any problem schools have with their student’s appearance.
The parents could spend less money on clothes and the issue of class would be removed from the equation altogether because no one would be wearing $200 outfits to school while others are wearing $20 outfits.
No one would be killed for their gym shoes because all of them would be the same.
Now there’s one incident out of Sunland, California, where an honor student by the name of Deja, 11, was removed from class by a teacher’s assistant at Mount Gleason Middle School because of her tights, which her mother, Yolanda Tunstill, proved to KTLA’s reporter is a key element of her school wardrobe.
Tunstill said that she can’t understand why her daughter was taken to the principal’s office because she wore (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here