*Dress codes in all public schools would solve any problem schools have with their student’s appearance.
The parents could spend less money on clothes and the issue of class would be removed from the equation altogether because no one would be wearing $200 outfits to school while others are wearing $20 outfits.
No one would be killed for their gym shoes because all of them would be the same.
Now there’s one incident out of Sunland, California, where an honor student by the name of Deja, 11, was removed from class by a teacher’s assistant at Mount Gleason Middle School because of her tights, which her mother, Yolanda Tunstill, proved to KTLA’s reporter is a key element of her school wardrobe.
Tunstill said that she can’t understand why her daughter was taken to the principal’s office because she wore (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here