*Dress codes in all public schools would solve any problem schools have with their student’s appearance.
The parents could spend less money on clothes and the issue of class would be removed from the equation altogether because no one would be wearing $200 outfits to school while others are wearing $20 outfits.
No one would be killed for their gym shoes because all of them would be the same.
Now there’s one incident out of Sunland, California, where an honor student by the name of Deja, 11, was removed from class by a teacher’s assistant at Mount Gleason Middle School because of her tights, which her mother, Yolanda Tunstill, proved to KTLA’s reporter is a key element of her school wardrobe.
Tunstill said that she can’t understand why her daughter was taken to the principal’s office because she wore (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here