*Dress codes in all public schools would solve any problem schools have with their student’s appearance.
The parents could spend less money on clothes and the issue of class would be removed from the equation altogether because no one would be wearing $200 outfits to school while others are wearing $20 outfits.
No one would be killed for their gym shoes because all of them would be the same.
Now there’s one incident out of Sunland, California, where an honor student by the name of Deja, 11, was removed from class by a teacher’s assistant at Mount Gleason Middle School because of her tights, which her mother, Yolanda Tunstill, proved to KTLA’s reporter is a key element of her school wardrobe.
Tunstill said that she can’t understand why her daughter was taken to the principal’s office because she wore (more…)
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here