This October, the church is putting on a benefit concert that will include performances by Gladys Knight, and Maze, featuring Frankie Beverly, at the Hyatt Century Plaza Hotel.
The partnership was created to help build healthy homes, and healthy families, in impoverished communities.
But the work doesn’t stop there.
South Africa will be getting some love too.
“We are thrilled to expand our relationship with Habitat for Humanity, building homes in two places close to my heart, here locally in Los Angeles and in South Africa,” said FCBC leader Kenneth C. Ulmer. “We have a steadfast commitment here at Faithful Central to impact our community, and this tremendous partnership keenly reflects our dedication to this mission. I’m looking forward to an evening of great music. It’s truly an extraordinary event for an extraordinary cause.”
The event will take place Oct. 19 at 7:15 p.m. at the Hyatt Century Plaza Hotel.
Tickets start at $75.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.celebratehomeandthealth.org.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here