*Fans of “The Simpsons” remember the voting booth trouble that Homer experienced in 2008, where he tried to cast a ballot for Barack Obama, and wound up voting six times for John McCain before he was sucked into the machine.
It’s four years later and Homer is back at his voting precinct on Election Day, but this time, without proper identification.
Once that’s cleared up, he weighs his options between President Obama (“I already got one wife telling me to eat healthy”) and Mitt Romney (“I hear he wears magic underpants”). After casting his vote for Romney (because “he invented Obamacare) Homer catches a shocking glimpse at Mitt’s tax returns – and comedy ensues.
“The Simpsons” season 24 premieres on Sept. 30 on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here