*Fans of “The Simpsons” remember the voting booth trouble that Homer experienced in 2008, where he tried to cast a ballot for Barack Obama, and wound up voting six times for John McCain before he was sucked into the machine.
It’s four years later and Homer is back at his voting precinct on Election Day, but this time, without proper identification.
Once that’s cleared up, he weighs his options between President Obama (“I already got one wife telling me to eat healthy”) and Mitt Romney (“I hear he wears magic underpants”). After casting his vote for Romney (because “he invented Obamacare) Homer catches a shocking glimpse at Mitt’s tax returns – and comedy ensues.
“The Simpsons” season 24 premieres on Sept. 30 on Fox.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here