*Fans of “The Simpsons” remember the voting booth trouble that Homer experienced in 2008, where he tried to cast a ballot for Barack Obama, and wound up voting six times for John McCain before he was sucked into the machine.
It’s four years later and Homer is back at his voting precinct on Election Day, but this time, without proper identification.
Once that’s cleared up, he weighs his options between President Obama (“I already got one wife telling me to eat healthy”) and Mitt Romney (“I hear he wears magic underpants”). After casting his vote for Romney (because “he invented Obamacare) Homer catches a shocking glimpse at Mitt’s tax returns – and comedy ensues.
“The Simpsons” season 24 premieres on Sept. 30 on Fox.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here