*Fans of “The Simpsons” remember the voting booth trouble that Homer experienced in 2008, where he tried to cast a ballot for Barack Obama, and wound up voting six times for John McCain before he was sucked into the machine.
It’s four years later and Homer is back at his voting precinct on Election Day, but this time, without proper identification.
Once that’s cleared up, he weighs his options between President Obama (“I already got one wife telling me to eat healthy”) and Mitt Romney (“I hear he wears magic underpants”). After casting his vote for Romney (because “he invented Obamacare) Homer catches a shocking glimpse at Mitt’s tax returns – and comedy ensues.
“The Simpsons” season 24 premieres on Sept. 30 on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here