*Fans of “The Simpsons” remember the voting booth trouble that Homer experienced in 2008, where he tried to cast a ballot for Barack Obama, and wound up voting six times for John McCain before he was sucked into the machine.
It’s four years later and Homer is back at his voting precinct on Election Day, but this time, without proper identification.
Once that’s cleared up, he weighs his options between President Obama (“I already got one wife telling me to eat healthy”) and Mitt Romney (“I hear he wears magic underpants”). After casting his vote for Romney (because “he invented Obamacare) Homer catches a shocking glimpse at Mitt’s tax returns – and comedy ensues.
“The Simpsons” season 24 premieres on Sept. 30 on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here