Some scientists have been able to accomplish feats of extraordinary scientific advancement and cause the impossible to become possible.
Dr. Peter Rubin, a plastic surgeon at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center has been successful at taking the animal “scaffolding” or animal cell tissue to rebuild muscle in humans.
Sgt. Ron Strang, a 28-year-old Marine was severely injured in an explosion in Afghanistan that blew off part of his left thigh.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here