Some scientists have been able to accomplish feats of extraordinary scientific advancement and cause the impossible to become possible.
Dr. Peter Rubin, a plastic surgeon at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center has been successful at taking the animal “scaffolding” or animal cell tissue to rebuild muscle in humans.
Sgt. Ron Strang, a 28-year-old Marine was severely injured in an explosion in Afghanistan that blew off part of his left thigh.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here