The eight episode series, will feature the couple, along with “Love & Hip Hop” former cast mates, Emily B. (Bustamante) and Nancy “Mama” Jones, and Chrissy’s longtime girlfriend Talia Coles.
So what can viewers expect this season?
- Jim Jones is working on his own career, along with his clothing lines Vampire Life and Protocol.
- Nancy “Mama” Jones still up to her old tricks. She’s looking to launch her own perfume line fragrantly named “PumKásh,” and continues to communicate the need for Chrissy to have a baby. While her rocky relationship with her future daughter-in-law is at a seemingly more peaceful place, there seems to be a bit of drama between the two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here