The eight episode series, will feature the couple, along with “Love & Hip Hop” former cast mates, Emily B. (Bustamante) and Nancy “Mama” Jones, and Chrissy’s longtime girlfriend Talia Coles.
So what can viewers expect this season?
- Jim Jones is working on his own career, along with his clothing lines Vampire Life and Protocol.
- Nancy “Mama” Jones still up to her old tricks. She’s looking to launch her own perfume line fragrantly named “PumKásh,” and continues to communicate the need for Chrissy to have a baby. While her rocky relationship with her future daughter-in-law is at a seemingly more peaceful place, there seems to be a bit of drama between the two.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here