The eight episode series, will feature the couple, along with “Love & Hip Hop” former cast mates, Emily B. (Bustamante) and Nancy “Mama” Jones, and Chrissy’s longtime girlfriend Talia Coles.
So what can viewers expect this season?
- Jim Jones is working on his own career, along with his clothing lines Vampire Life and Protocol.
- Nancy “Mama” Jones still up to her old tricks. She’s looking to launch her own perfume line fragrantly named “PumKásh,” and continues to communicate the need for Chrissy to have a baby. While her rocky relationship with her future daughter-in-law is at a seemingly more peaceful place, there seems to be a bit of drama between the two.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here