The eight episode series, will feature the couple, along with “Love & Hip Hop” former cast mates, Emily B. (Bustamante) and Nancy “Mama” Jones, and Chrissy’s longtime girlfriend Talia Coles.
So what can viewers expect this season?
- Jim Jones is working on his own career, along with his clothing lines Vampire Life and Protocol.
- Nancy “Mama” Jones still up to her old tricks. She’s looking to launch her own perfume line fragrantly named “PumKásh,” and continues to communicate the need for Chrissy to have a baby. While her rocky relationship with her future daughter-in-law is at a seemingly more peaceful place, there seems to be a bit of drama between the two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here