The eight episode series, will feature the couple, along with “Love & Hip Hop” former cast mates, Emily B. (Bustamante) and Nancy “Mama” Jones, and Chrissy’s longtime girlfriend Talia Coles.
So what can viewers expect this season?
- Jim Jones is working on his own career, along with his clothing lines Vampire Life and Protocol.
- Nancy “Mama” Jones still up to her old tricks. She’s looking to launch her own perfume line fragrantly named “PumKásh,” and continues to communicate the need for Chrissy to have a baby. While her rocky relationship with her future daughter-in-law is at a seemingly more peaceful place, there seems to be a bit of drama between the two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here