*Oh dang, Jalen Rose admitted to purposely injuring L.A.’s baddest mamajama on the court, Kobe Bryant (don’t hate). During an interview with Grandland.com, the former NBA star said he did it during the Finals in 2000.
He should go to NBA jail or something.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rose confessed that he was getting way crucked up and emotional (because they were going to lose) during game 1. He couldn’t hold it together and finally cracked.
“Kobe Bean Bryant goes up for a jump shot out on the right wing,” he said, describing the terrible, awful moment. “I contest the jump shot. Kobe lands on my foot. He hobbles off and actually misses the next game. If it was up to me, he should’ve just missed the whole series. I would’ve had a championship ring and it would’ve been no harm, no foul.”
And then he was asked if he did it on purpose.
“I think I did it on purpose. I can’t say it was an accident.”
Well, he didn’t get what he wanted in the end – a ring – sucker.
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here