*Oh dang, Jalen Rose admitted to purposely injuring L.A.’s baddest mamajama on the court, Kobe Bryant (don’t hate). During an interview with Grandland.com, the former NBA star said he did it during the Finals in 2000.
He should go to NBA jail or something.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rose confessed that he was getting way crucked up and emotional (because they were going to lose) during game 1. He couldn’t hold it together and finally cracked.
“Kobe Bean Bryant goes up for a jump shot out on the right wing,” he said, describing the terrible, awful moment. “I contest the jump shot. Kobe lands on my foot. He hobbles off and actually misses the next game. If it was up to me, he should’ve just missed the whole series. I would’ve had a championship ring and it would’ve been no harm, no foul.”
And then he was asked if he did it on purpose.
“I think I did it on purpose. I can’t say it was an accident.”
Well, he didn’t get what he wanted in the end – a ring – sucker.
Check out the full interview:
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here