*Oh dang, Jalen Rose admitted to purposely injuring L.A.’s baddest mamajama on the court, Kobe Bryant (don’t hate). During an interview with Grandland.com, the former NBA star said he did it during the Finals in 2000.
He should go to NBA jail or something.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rose confessed that he was getting way crucked up and emotional (because they were going to lose) during game 1. He couldn’t hold it together and finally cracked.
“Kobe Bean Bryant goes up for a jump shot out on the right wing,” he said, describing the terrible, awful moment. “I contest the jump shot. Kobe lands on my foot. He hobbles off and actually misses the next game. If it was up to me, he should’ve just missed the whole series. I would’ve had a championship ring and it would’ve been no harm, no foul.”
And then he was asked if he did it on purpose.
“I think I did it on purpose. I can’t say it was an accident.”
Well, he didn’t get what he wanted in the end – a ring – sucker.
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here