*Oh dang, Jalen Rose admitted to purposely injuring L.A.’s baddest mamajama on the court, Kobe Bryant (don’t hate). During an interview with Grandland.com, the former NBA star said he did it during the Finals in 2000.
He should go to NBA jail or something.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rose confessed that he was getting way crucked up and emotional (because they were going to lose) during game 1. He couldn’t hold it together and finally cracked.
“Kobe Bean Bryant goes up for a jump shot out on the right wing,” he said, describing the terrible, awful moment. “I contest the jump shot. Kobe lands on my foot. He hobbles off and actually misses the next game. If it was up to me, he should’ve just missed the whole series. I would’ve had a championship ring and it would’ve been no harm, no foul.”
And then he was asked if he did it on purpose.
“I think I did it on purpose. I can’t say it was an accident.”
Well, he didn’t get what he wanted in the end – a ring – sucker.
Check out the full interview:
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here