*Oh dang, Jalen Rose admitted to purposely injuring L.A.’s baddest mamajama on the court, Kobe Bryant (don’t hate). During an interview with Grandland.com, the former NBA star said he did it during the Finals in 2000.
He should go to NBA jail or something.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Rose confessed that he was getting way crucked up and emotional (because they were going to lose) during game 1. He couldn’t hold it together and finally cracked.
“Kobe Bean Bryant goes up for a jump shot out on the right wing,” he said, describing the terrible, awful moment. “I contest the jump shot. Kobe lands on my foot. He hobbles off and actually misses the next game. If it was up to me, he should’ve just missed the whole series. I would’ve had a championship ring and it would’ve been no harm, no foul.”
And then he was asked if he did it on purpose.
“I think I did it on purpose. I can’t say it was an accident.”
Well, he didn’t get what he wanted in the end – a ring – sucker.
Check out the full interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here