*Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi have been added to the performance lineup for President Obama‘s concert fundraiser next month at the Nokia Theatre at LA Live, reports Deadline.
The pair join previously announced performers Katy Perry and Earth, Wind & Fire on the bill, dubbed the 30 Days To Victory Concert. More names are expected to be released soon as organizers lock down final plans for the October 7 event, which is being put on jointly by the campaign’s Entertainment Advisory Council and veteran Hollywood special events producer Ken Ehrlich.
San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who gave the keynote at the Democratic National Convention earlier this month, will speak, as will Obama. Tickets for the concert at the 7100-seat Nokia have been on sale at the campaign website for the past few days. All of the $44 tickets — Obama’s number in the line of Presidents — and $100 tickets are sold out but there are still $250, $1,000 and $2,500 tickets left. Those willing to put down $10,000 can get a picture with Obama and other VIP amenities. Doors open at the event at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 7.
According to Deadline, entertainment mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg will co-host a now $25,000 per ticket dinner following the 30 Days To Victory Concert. Harvey Weinstein may also come on board to co-host, and the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at LA Live will handle the food.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here