*Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi have been added to the performance lineup for President Obama‘s concert fundraiser next month at the Nokia Theatre at LA Live, reports Deadline.
The pair join previously announced performers Katy Perry and Earth, Wind & Fire on the bill, dubbed the 30 Days To Victory Concert. More names are expected to be released soon as organizers lock down final plans for the October 7 event, which is being put on jointly by the campaign’s Entertainment Advisory Council and veteran Hollywood special events producer Ken Ehrlich.
San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who gave the keynote at the Democratic National Convention earlier this month, will speak, as will Obama. Tickets for the concert at the 7100-seat Nokia have been on sale at the campaign website for the past few days. All of the $44 tickets — Obama’s number in the line of Presidents — and $100 tickets are sold out but there are still $250, $1,000 and $2,500 tickets left. Those willing to put down $10,000 can get a picture with Obama and other VIP amenities. Doors open at the event at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 7.
According to Deadline, entertainment mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg will co-host a now $25,000 per ticket dinner following the 30 Days To Victory Concert. Harvey Weinstein may also come on board to co-host, and the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at LA Live will handle the food.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here