This time around Jennifer Hudson says she wants to be the star.
She was actually among the list of celebrities the Queen of Soul picked to be in her big production.
Others included Nia Long, as her older sister, Kerry Washington as her younger sister, and Blair Underwood as her older brother.
She also mentioned Terrence Howard and Denzel Washington.
She’s serious about these casting choices.
At one point, Halle Berry was her top choice to play the star role.
Let’s get real here, Aretha.
Anyway, lucky for us, Halle declined the role and freed up room for someone more reasonable like Jennifer Hudson, who openly expressed her desire to do it.
Besides, J-Hud can actually sing.
OK, let’s get real again. Isn’t Jennifer too skinny nowadays? Would she pack on the pounds for the role. Hmm, just asking.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here