This time around Jennifer Hudson says she wants to be the star.
She was actually among the list of celebrities the Queen of Soul picked to be in her big production.
Others included Nia Long, as her older sister, Kerry Washington as her younger sister, and Blair Underwood as her older brother.
She also mentioned Terrence Howard and Denzel Washington.
She’s serious about these casting choices.
At one point, Halle Berry was her top choice to play the star role.
Let’s get real here, Aretha.
Anyway, lucky for us, Halle declined the role and freed up room for someone more reasonable like Jennifer Hudson, who openly expressed her desire to do it.
Besides, J-Hud can actually sing.
OK, let’s get real again. Isn’t Jennifer too skinny nowadays? Would she pack on the pounds for the role. Hmm, just asking.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here