This time around Jennifer Hudson says she wants to be the star.
She was actually among the list of celebrities the Queen of Soul picked to be in her big production.
Others included Nia Long, as her older sister, Kerry Washington as her younger sister, and Blair Underwood as her older brother.
She also mentioned Terrence Howard and Denzel Washington.
She’s serious about these casting choices.
At one point, Halle Berry was her top choice to play the star role.
Let’s get real here, Aretha.
Anyway, lucky for us, Halle declined the role and freed up room for someone more reasonable like Jennifer Hudson, who openly expressed her desire to do it.
Besides, J-Hud can actually sing.
OK, let’s get real again. Isn’t Jennifer too skinny nowadays? Would she pack on the pounds for the role. Hmm, just asking.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here