This time around Jennifer Hudson says she wants to be the star.
She was actually among the list of celebrities the Queen of Soul picked to be in her big production.
Others included Nia Long, as her older sister, Kerry Washington as her younger sister, and Blair Underwood as her older brother.
She also mentioned Terrence Howard and Denzel Washington.
She’s serious about these casting choices.
At one point, Halle Berry was her top choice to play the star role.
Let’s get real here, Aretha.
Anyway, lucky for us, Halle declined the role and freed up room for someone more reasonable like Jennifer Hudson, who openly expressed her desire to do it.
Besides, J-Hud can actually sing.
OK, let’s get real again. Isn’t Jennifer too skinny nowadays? Would she pack on the pounds for the role. Hmm, just asking.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here