This time around Jennifer Hudson says she wants to be the star.
She was actually among the list of celebrities the Queen of Soul picked to be in her big production.
Others included Nia Long, as her older sister, Kerry Washington as her younger sister, and Blair Underwood as her older brother.
She also mentioned Terrence Howard and Denzel Washington.
She’s serious about these casting choices.
At one point, Halle Berry was her top choice to play the star role.
Let’s get real here, Aretha.
Anyway, lucky for us, Halle declined the role and freed up room for someone more reasonable like Jennifer Hudson, who openly expressed her desire to do it.
Besides, J-Hud can actually sing.
OK, let’s get real again. Isn’t Jennifer too skinny nowadays? Would she pack on the pounds for the role. Hmm, just asking.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here