*Following his sudden breakdown, Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. is putting his D.C. Victorian-style home up on the market for $2.5 million, reports the Chicago Tribune.
The Democratic congressman, 47, has been out on medical leave for the past three months after abruptly leaving his position; to be hospitalized for bipolar disorder at the Mayo Clinic.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The listing shows the home was purchased for $575,000 in 1998 and has 2,936 square feet of living area. It shows its assessed value in 2011 was $1,293,990 and its tax bill that year was $10,999.
The house is certainly a catch, suited and booted with four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths, five fireplaces, a beautiful kitchen, a sunroom and rooftop deck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here