*Following his sudden breakdown, Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. is putting his D.C. Victorian-style home up on the market for $2.5 million, reports the Chicago Tribune.
The Democratic congressman, 47, has been out on medical leave for the past three months after abruptly leaving his position; to be hospitalized for bipolar disorder at the Mayo Clinic.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The listing shows the home was purchased for $575,000 in 1998 and has 2,936 square feet of living area. It shows its assessed value in 2011 was $1,293,990 and its tax bill that year was $10,999.
The house is certainly a catch, suited and booted with four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths, five fireplaces, a beautiful kitchen, a sunroom and rooftop deck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here