*Following his sudden breakdown, Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. is putting his D.C. Victorian-style home up on the market for $2.5 million, reports the Chicago Tribune.
The Democratic congressman, 47, has been out on medical leave for the past three months after abruptly leaving his position; to be hospitalized for bipolar disorder at the Mayo Clinic.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The listing shows the home was purchased for $575,000 in 1998 and has 2,936 square feet of living area. It shows its assessed value in 2011 was $1,293,990 and its tax bill that year was $10,999.
The house is certainly a catch, suited and booted with four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths, five fireplaces, a beautiful kitchen, a sunroom and rooftop deck.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here