*Following his sudden breakdown, Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. is putting his D.C. Victorian-style home up on the market for $2.5 million, reports the Chicago Tribune.
The Democratic congressman, 47, has been out on medical leave for the past three months after abruptly leaving his position; to be hospitalized for bipolar disorder at the Mayo Clinic.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The listing shows the home was purchased for $575,000 in 1998 and has 2,936 square feet of living area. It shows its assessed value in 2011 was $1,293,990 and its tax bill that year was $10,999.
The house is certainly a catch, suited and booted with four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths, five fireplaces, a beautiful kitchen, a sunroom and rooftop deck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here