*Following his sudden breakdown, Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. is putting his D.C. Victorian-style home up on the market for $2.5 million, reports the Chicago Tribune.
The Democratic congressman, 47, has been out on medical leave for the past three months after abruptly leaving his position; to be hospitalized for bipolar disorder at the Mayo Clinic.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The listing shows the home was purchased for $575,000 in 1998 and has 2,936 square feet of living area. It shows its assessed value in 2011 was $1,293,990 and its tax bill that year was $10,999.
The house is certainly a catch, suited and booted with four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths, five fireplaces, a beautiful kitchen, a sunroom and rooftop deck.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here