*In Chicago, the Rev. Jesse Jackson says he expects his son, Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. to take his time in getting back to work.
As we reported, Jackson Jr. has been released from Minnesota’s Mayo Clinic. He was there seeking treatment for bipolar disorder and been on medical leave since June 10.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The Chicago Democrat has been with his family in Washington since being released from the hospital. Spokesman Frank Watkins told the AP on Sunday that he has no additional information on Jackson’s condition or if he will return to work Monday.
On Saturday, the elder Jackson told reporters that he hopes his son didn’t leave Mayo too early because bipolar disorder doesn’t lend itself to setting a time table.
Interestingly, Jackson Jr. is up for re-election in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here