*In Chicago, the Rev. Jesse Jackson says he expects his son, Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. to take his time in getting back to work.
As we reported, Jackson Jr. has been released from Minnesota’s Mayo Clinic. He was there seeking treatment for bipolar disorder and been on medical leave since June 10.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The Chicago Democrat has been with his family in Washington since being released from the hospital. Spokesman Frank Watkins told the AP on Sunday that he has no additional information on Jackson’s condition or if he will return to work Monday.
On Saturday, the elder Jackson told reporters that he hopes his son didn’t leave Mayo too early because bipolar disorder doesn’t lend itself to setting a time table.
Interestingly, Jackson Jr. is up for re-election in November.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here