*In Chicago, the Rev. Jesse Jackson says he expects his son, Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. to take his time in getting back to work.
As we reported, Jackson Jr. has been released from Minnesota’s Mayo Clinic. He was there seeking treatment for bipolar disorder and been on medical leave since June 10.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The Chicago Democrat has been with his family in Washington since being released from the hospital. Spokesman Frank Watkins told the AP on Sunday that he has no additional information on Jackson’s condition or if he will return to work Monday.
On Saturday, the elder Jackson told reporters that he hopes his son didn’t leave Mayo too early because bipolar disorder doesn’t lend itself to setting a time table.
Interestingly, Jackson Jr. is up for re-election in November.
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here