*In Chicago, the Rev. Jesse Jackson says he expects his son, Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. to take his time in getting back to work.
As we reported, Jackson Jr. has been released from Minnesota’s Mayo Clinic. He was there seeking treatment for bipolar disorder and been on medical leave since June 10.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The Chicago Democrat has been with his family in Washington since being released from the hospital. Spokesman Frank Watkins told the AP on Sunday that he has no additional information on Jackson’s condition or if he will return to work Monday.
On Saturday, the elder Jackson told reporters that he hopes his son didn’t leave Mayo too early because bipolar disorder doesn’t lend itself to setting a time table.
Interestingly, Jackson Jr. is up for re-election in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here