*In Chicago, the Rev. Jesse Jackson says he expects his son, Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. to take his time in getting back to work.
As we reported, Jackson Jr. has been released from Minnesota’s Mayo Clinic. He was there seeking treatment for bipolar disorder and been on medical leave since June 10.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The Chicago Democrat has been with his family in Washington since being released from the hospital. Spokesman Frank Watkins told the AP on Sunday that he has no additional information on Jackson’s condition or if he will return to work Monday.
On Saturday, the elder Jackson told reporters that he hopes his son didn’t leave Mayo too early because bipolar disorder doesn’t lend itself to setting a time table.
Interestingly, Jackson Jr. is up for re-election in November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here