The reverend has been an outspoken civil rights activist for decades and is a strong proponent for the union of homosexual couples. He’s decided to perform a same-sex marriage ceremony.
During the Democratic National Convention, he said he had “no problem” with the party’s pro-gay marriage platform.
“Beginning with the Voting Rights Act of 1965, to the inclusion of blacks, Hispanics, 18-year-olds and women, opportunities are now unlimited,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here