“Seattle Grace has one less single doctor, in real life that is. “Grey’s Anatomy“ heartthrob Jesse Williams, who plays surgeon Jackson Avery on the hit ABC drama, tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, real estate broker Aryn Drake-Lee, in Los Angeles on Saturday.
The couple exchanged vows in a romantic, elegant, evening ceremony in front of close family and friends.
“Jesse was beaming with joy throughout the entire ceremony,” said a guest at the wedding. “It was the perfect night with lots of smiling, laughing and emotion. You could feel the love they have for each other. They’re madly in love!”
Williams, 31, and Drake-Lee, 32, have been dating for more than five years. They first met while Jesse was working as a schoolteacher in New York; teaching high school and middle school students prior to landing his breakthrough role in 2008’s The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, playing Alexis Bledel’s love interest.
“She’s been with me through all different facets of my career,” Williams told USA Today in 2010. “She’s stuck with me through thick and thick and thick and thin. We know each other in and out.”
Williams also told PEOPLE in 2009 that he’s in awe of his new wife’s confidence and independence. “She is her own person,” he said. “Being intelligent and self-made is a big deal for me.”
As hurt as you may be, ladies, we know you join us in wishing them the very best.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here