*The iPhone craze was out of control when it hit stores last Friday, Sept. 21.
People lined up in front of stores as early as Thursday afternoon. The camps in front of some of the stores looked like refugee camps for those not in need of food and water, but the newest iPhone.
But some wise guys that thought it was as crazy as we do, decided to add to the insanity by agitating the customers.
They dressed up like Apple delivery men and rolled up to the lines with boxes of what the crazed fans of the phone thought was iPhone 5′s.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here