*The iPhone craze was out of control when it hit stores last Friday, Sept. 21.
People lined up in front of stores as early as Thursday afternoon. The camps in front of some of the stores looked like refugee camps for those not in need of food and water, but the newest iPhone.
But some wise guys that thought it was as crazy as we do, decided to add to the insanity by agitating the customers.
They dressed up like Apple delivery men and rolled up to the lines with boxes of what the crazed fans of the phone thought was iPhone 5′s.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here