*The iPhone craze was out of control when it hit stores last Friday, Sept. 21.
People lined up in front of stores as early as Thursday afternoon. The camps in front of some of the stores looked like refugee camps for those not in need of food and water, but the newest iPhone.
But some wise guys that thought it was as crazy as we do, decided to add to the insanity by agitating the customers.
They dressed up like Apple delivery men and rolled up to the lines with boxes of what the crazed fans of the phone thought was iPhone 5′s.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here