*The iPhone craze was out of control when it hit stores last Friday, Sept. 21.
People lined up in front of stores as early as Thursday afternoon. The camps in front of some of the stores looked like refugee camps for those not in need of food and water, but the newest iPhone.
But some wise guys that thought it was as crazy as we do, decided to add to the insanity by agitating the customers.
They dressed up like Apple delivery men and rolled up to the lines with boxes of what the crazed fans of the phone thought was iPhone 5′s.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here