*Judge Greg Mathis will discuss the importance of youth mentorship at the Congressional Black Caucus’ Annual Legislative Conference Issues Forum on Youth Mentoring, to be held in Washington DC on Friday (Sept. 20).
The former Detroit-area District Court Judge and star of the nationally-syndicated “Judge Mathis” will share his experience as Founder of MENtor MENistry, a new church-based preventive mentorship program geared toward providing positive mentoring relationships to teenaged boys with no fatherly presence living in single mother homes.
The gala will be held from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
“Judge Mathis” began its 14th season on Sept. 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here