*Judge Greg Mathis will discuss the importance of youth mentorship at the Congressional Black Caucus’ Annual Legislative Conference Issues Forum on Youth Mentoring, to be held in Washington DC on Friday (Sept. 20).
The former Detroit-area District Court Judge and star of the nationally-syndicated “Judge Mathis” will share his experience as Founder of MENtor MENistry, a new church-based preventive mentorship program geared toward providing positive mentoring relationships to teenaged boys with no fatherly presence living in single mother homes.
The gala will be held from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
“Judge Mathis” began its 14th season on Sept. 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here