*Celebrities have always reached out to children and adults that are huge fans.
But unfortunately, some of those little fans have diseases and/or disorders that are life threatening.
Justin Bieber reached out to a tiny fan by the name of Avalanna Routh back in February and had his heart stolen immediately.
Avalanna has a rare form of brain cancer. The cancer is AT/RT, atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor and it is extremely aggressive.
But she fought and defied the cancer until Wednesday, September 27, when she passed away from complications of the disease
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here