*Celebrities have always reached out to children and adults that are huge fans.
But unfortunately, some of those little fans have diseases and/or disorders that are life threatening.
Justin Bieber reached out to a tiny fan by the name of Avalanna Routh back in February and had his heart stolen immediately.
Avalanna has a rare form of brain cancer. The cancer is AT/RT, atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor and it is extremely aggressive.
But she fought and defied the cancer until Wednesday, September 27, when she passed away from complications of the disease
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here