*Celebrities have always reached out to children and adults that are huge fans.
But unfortunately, some of those little fans have diseases and/or disorders that are life threatening.
Justin Bieber reached out to a tiny fan by the name of Avalanna Routh back in February and had his heart stolen immediately.
Avalanna has a rare form of brain cancer. The cancer is AT/RT, atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor and it is extremely aggressive.
But she fought and defied the cancer until Wednesday, September 27, when she passed away from complications of the disease
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here