*Celebrities have always reached out to children and adults that are huge fans.
But unfortunately, some of those little fans have diseases and/or disorders that are life threatening.
Justin Bieber reached out to a tiny fan by the name of Avalanna Routh back in February and had his heart stolen immediately.
Avalanna has a rare form of brain cancer. The cancer is AT/RT, atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor and it is extremely aggressive.
But she fought and defied the cancer until Wednesday, September 27, when she passed away from complications of the disease
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here