She says if you’re watching other peoples’ life on TV, you’re gonna see it in all its “glory.”
Commenting on the remarks she has heard and her view of the season 1 reunion “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” the reality show diva tells RumorFix.com:
“Nothing much shocks me…People are always asking me about the other girls on the show and I’m in my own bubble. I don’t pay attention to what’s going on and everything seems cool to me,” says K. Michelle. “I have my blog. I have my issues. I’ll curse you out. That’s one of the issues I need to work on. I’m not a clean slate and I don’t portray that,” she adds. “I’m myself on TV. So my image to people… I can’t do anything about that because I am me.”
While defending her right to be herself, even on TV, and how the behavior comes off to audiences based on some of their comments, K. Michelle adds,
“Half of the critics aren’t even Black women,” K.Michelle said before bringing up another point. “It’s not our job to raise children.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here