She says if you’re watching other peoples’ life on TV, you’re gonna see it in all its “glory.”
Commenting on the remarks she has heard and her view of the season 1 reunion “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” the reality show diva tells RumorFix.com:
“Nothing much shocks me…People are always asking me about the other girls on the show and I’m in my own bubble. I don’t pay attention to what’s going on and everything seems cool to me,” says K. Michelle. “I have my blog. I have my issues. I’ll curse you out. That’s one of the issues I need to work on. I’m not a clean slate and I don’t portray that,” she adds. “I’m myself on TV. So my image to people… I can’t do anything about that because I am me.”
While defending her right to be herself, even on TV, and how the behavior comes off to audiences based on some of their comments, K. Michelle adds,
“Half of the critics aren’t even Black women,” K.Michelle said before bringing up another point. “It’s not our job to raise children.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here