“I’ve always been told that the truth shall set you free. I stand behind my story 100 percent. I came to ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ show mainly because I wanted to give a voice and bring light to a very serious issue,” she told TMZ.
Since revealing the abuse publicly on the season premiere of the show, K. has come under fire from her “LHH: ATL” co-star Rasheeda and other MeMpHiTz supporters, who’ve made no secret that they doubt her story. K. hasn’t backpedaled at all, insisting that her former boyfriend and music producer beat her. She has even implied that there is proof of the physical abuse; however, she has yet to publicize it.
In addition to pressing charges against the “LHHATL” producers and VH1, MeMpHiTz is also suing K. for defamation. Though he did admit to restraining K. Michelle during an argument, he denies ever beating her, as she claims.
“Hopefully others will not have to go through this and then have their stories challenged to this degree,” offers K. Michelle, “because people now want to try to salvage whatever reputation they may have had,” she said.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here