The rapper and his late mother, Donda West, were recorded rapping together back in 2003.
In the clip, the two are hanging out, talking about old music and forgotten sounds. Then they both started rapping one of his lines together.
She asks her son how the song she “loved” ended up. Then he responds, “Nah, it’s good. That shows you if you have a rap that actually means something it’s good. It stands the test of time if you say something.”
Also, in the video below, watch how “behaved” Ye is with his beloved Mom:
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here