The rapper and his late mother, Donda West, were recorded rapping together back in 2003.
In the clip, the two are hanging out, talking about old music and forgotten sounds. Then they both started rapping one of his lines together.
She asks her son how the song she “loved” ended up. Then he responds, “Nah, it’s good. That shows you if you have a rap that actually means something it’s good. It stands the test of time if you say something.”
Also, in the video below, watch how “behaved” Ye is with his beloved Mom:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here