Produced by Warren Hutcherson (‘The Bernie Mac Show’) and Julian Breece (of the web series ‘Buppies’), the show will feature the singer as an “L.A.-based struggling relationship blogger” called Dylan, who lives with the girls while attempting to get her life together.
Also set to star in the show is Brandon Scott of ‘Grey’s Anatomy,’ as Dylan’s ex-fiancée.
If the show is picked up, it’ll join the exciting fall line-up with “The Game,” Gabrielle Union’s “Being Middle of Nowhere,” and Larenz Tate’s “Gun Hill.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here