*Let’s face it, you can walk away from a high-profile title without stumbling when you got bank following you.
Kenya Bell may not technically be a “basketball wife” any longer, but the former “Basketball Wives” star will be leaving the marriage with a lot of NBA dough.
You might recall, Kenya and Charlie were entangled in a bitter divorce battle over money. Charlie wanted Kenya to support him, claiming he makes pennies with no more NBA contract. Kenya wanted Charlie to give up a chunk of his seven-figure savings and pay child support.
But the outcome of a judgment filed on August 27 determines neither has to pay spousal support; but Charlie has to shell out $1,000/month in child support, but they’ll share custody of their two daughters. Kenya keeps the marital home in
Michigan, and the home bought for her parents. Charlie gets the condo in Vegas and the home he bought his parents.
As for cold hard cash, Kenya was awarded $780,000 from Charlie’s savings … leaving him with $656,000. She also gets half of the $670,000 from another account.
Kenya gets HALF OF EVERYTHING from the following: Charlie’s NBA 401k plan, his NBA retirement plan, his NBA pension, NBA welfare plan, and NBA supplement benefit plan.
Charlie does not get anything from Kenya’s “Basketball Wives” money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here