*Let’s face it, you can walk away from a high-profile title without stumbling when you got bank following you.
Kenya Bell may not technically be a “basketball wife” any longer, but the former “Basketball Wives” star will be leaving the marriage with a lot of NBA dough.
You might recall, Kenya and Charlie were entangled in a bitter divorce battle over money. Charlie wanted Kenya to support him, claiming he makes pennies with no more NBA contract. Kenya wanted Charlie to give up a chunk of his seven-figure savings and pay child support.
But the outcome of a judgment filed on August 27 determines neither has to pay spousal support; but Charlie has to shell out $1,000/month in child support, but they’ll share custody of their two daughters. Kenya keeps the marital home in
Michigan, and the home bought for her parents. Charlie gets the condo in Vegas and the home he bought his parents.
As for cold hard cash, Kenya was awarded $780,000 from Charlie’s savings … leaving him with $656,000. She also gets half of the $670,000 from another account.
Kenya gets HALF OF EVERYTHING from the following: Charlie’s NBA 401k plan, his NBA retirement plan, his NBA pension, NBA welfare plan, and NBA supplement benefit plan.
Charlie does not get anything from Kenya’s “Basketball Wives” money.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here