*A few days ago songstress Keyshia Cole sat down with the Power 105 Breakfast Club crew to do some dishing about her new CD, “Woman to Woman,” comparisons to K. Michelle and her new reality show, “Family First.”
The subject of Jay-Z and Beyonce also came up and Cole – accompanied by her husband, NBA baller Daniel “Boobie” Gibson – told how much she admired the high-profile couple.
“I love in my mind to look at Jay-Z and Beyonce because I think that he is a guy that’s hood but he got his business together and I think he respects his woman regardless of what that is,” she said. “He respects her doing her thing. If that’s her doing sexy clothes, if that’s her singing whatever song she wants to sing, heartbroken, happy, whatever, he supports his woman.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Then the subject turned to singer K. Michelle.
“I feel like, when I came into the business you have that somebody that you say, ‘She set limits for me and know that I can reach that plateau’, and I like I am that for K. Michelle like Mary was that for me,” said Keyshia. “Whoever comes after K. it’s gon’ be all G. I’ve already done a lot of things that people are tryin’ do and I’m gonna give you the best advice to you and if you call me I’m gonna let you know what it is, my personal feelings and my beliefs about the industry and anything I can do to help… as long as it’s not money.”
There was lots more. Check out the full interview interview below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here