*Torey Webster, the alleged Keyshia Cole stalker, was scheduled to be sentenced Thursday after being found guilty of getting a little too close to the singer.
But Judge Stephanie Manie postponed the hearing because Keyshia was unavailable and couldn’t give her statement.
Webster doesn’t know when to quit and probably deserves to go to jail. According to reports, the man has been arrested several times in connection to the singer since 2009.
His most recent arrest is a result from two incidents at Keyshia’s north Fulton County, GA home in July and August 2011.
In one incident, Webster attempted to enter her residence while in the other, he was said to be searching around the home looking for his favorite girl.
Webster has been in jail since Aug. 19, 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here