*Torey Webster, the alleged Keyshia Cole stalker, was scheduled to be sentenced Thursday after being found guilty of getting a little too close to the singer.
But Judge Stephanie Manie postponed the hearing because Keyshia was unavailable and couldn’t give her statement.
Webster doesn’t know when to quit and probably deserves to go to jail. According to reports, the man has been arrested several times in connection to the singer since 2009.
His most recent arrest is a result from two incidents at Keyshia’s north Fulton County, GA home in July and August 2011.
In one incident, Webster attempted to enter her residence while in the other, he was said to be searching around the home looking for his favorite girl.
Webster has been in jail since Aug. 19, 2011.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here