*Torey Webster, the alleged Keyshia Cole stalker, was scheduled to be sentenced Thursday after being found guilty of getting a little too close to the singer.
But Judge Stephanie Manie postponed the hearing because Keyshia was unavailable and couldn’t give her statement.
Webster doesn’t know when to quit and probably deserves to go to jail. According to reports, the man has been arrested several times in connection to the singer since 2009.
His most recent arrest is a result from two incidents at Keyshia’s north Fulton County, GA home in July and August 2011.
In one incident, Webster attempted to enter her residence while in the other, he was said to be searching around the home looking for his favorite girl.
Webster has been in jail since Aug. 19, 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here