*Torey Webster, the alleged Keyshia Cole stalker, was scheduled to be sentenced Thursday after being found guilty of getting a little too close to the singer.
But Judge Stephanie Manie postponed the hearing because Keyshia was unavailable and couldn’t give her statement.
Webster doesn’t know when to quit and probably deserves to go to jail. According to reports, the man has been arrested several times in connection to the singer since 2009.
His most recent arrest is a result from two incidents at Keyshia’s north Fulton County, GA home in July and August 2011.
In one incident, Webster attempted to enter her residence while in the other, he was said to be searching around the home looking for his favorite girl.
Webster has been in jail since Aug. 19, 2011.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here