*An old round of rumors surrounding the marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is being reheated and rehashed.
Again, word has it that the NBA player has had enough of the reality show cameras in their home, and this time – sources tell HollywoodLife – Odom has put his foot down.
The sources claim he gave Kardashian an ultimatum, telling her that either the cameras go or he does. Sources also told the site that Odom was so fed up with the cameras constantly following him that he packed his bags and went to Las Vegas for a week.
However, the GossipCop.com, which touts itself as a rumor-busting website, says none of these reports are true. They report that the couple is currently living in Los Angeles, where Odom is training with the Clippers. Filming on the current “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” season wrapped weeks ago, filming on the next season of “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” begins later this month, and cameras haven’t rolled for the in-limbo show “Khloe & Lamar” in months. And therefore, notes GossipCop, rumors that Odom left because of cameras are ridiculous.
The website also points out that the couple appears to be happy — with Khloe tweeting a photo of Odom in bed, with the caption “My sleeping prince.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here