*An old round of rumors surrounding the marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is being reheated and rehashed.
Again, word has it that the NBA player has had enough of the reality show cameras in their home, and this time – sources tell HollywoodLife – Odom has put his foot down.
The sources claim he gave Kardashian an ultimatum, telling her that either the cameras go or he does. Sources also told the site that Odom was so fed up with the cameras constantly following him that he packed his bags and went to Las Vegas for a week.
However, the GossipCop.com, which touts itself as a rumor-busting website, says none of these reports are true. They report that the couple is currently living in Los Angeles, where Odom is training with the Clippers. Filming on the current “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” season wrapped weeks ago, filming on the next season of “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami” begins later this month, and cameras haven’t rolled for the in-limbo show “Khloe & Lamar” in months. And therefore, notes GossipCop, rumors that Odom left because of cameras are ridiculous.
The website also points out that the couple appears to be happy — with Khloe tweeting a photo of Odom in bed, with the caption “My sleeping prince.”
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here