*During an appearance on “Ellen” today, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant revealed that President Obama talks much trash on the basketball court.
“You know he’s from Chicago – the Bulls through and through. He always talks Bulls this, the Bulls that,” said Kobe, who has played pickup games with the Commander in Chief at the White House. “I’m like, my goodness. Can I talk trash to the President?”
Asked if he did indeed trash-talk right back, Bryant says, “Of course I did. I couldn’t help it.”
As for his court game, Kobe says Obama is “very, very good,” but admitted he was tentative about going full-out during their competitions.
“The thing that’s interesting is that if he makes a nice move, you kind of catch yourself,” said Bryant. “I’m going to steal the ball from him. Then all the sudden, I start peeking around looking for the CIA. I say, you know, I should just let him go.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here