*During an appearance on “Ellen” today, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant revealed that President Obama talks much trash on the basketball court.
“You know he’s from Chicago – the Bulls through and through. He always talks Bulls this, the Bulls that,” said Kobe, who has played pickup games with the Commander in Chief at the White House. “I’m like, my goodness. Can I talk trash to the President?”
Asked if he did indeed trash-talk right back, Bryant says, “Of course I did. I couldn’t help it.”
As for his court game, Kobe says Obama is “very, very good,” but admitted he was tentative about going full-out during their competitions.
“The thing that’s interesting is that if he makes a nice move, you kind of catch yourself,” said Bryant. “I’m going to steal the ball from him. Then all the sudden, I start peeking around looking for the CIA. I say, you know, I should just let him go.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here