*During an appearance on “Ellen” today, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant revealed that President Obama talks much trash on the basketball court.
“You know he’s from Chicago – the Bulls through and through. He always talks Bulls this, the Bulls that,” said Kobe, who has played pickup games with the Commander in Chief at the White House. “I’m like, my goodness. Can I talk trash to the President?”
Asked if he did indeed trash-talk right back, Bryant says, “Of course I did. I couldn’t help it.”
As for his court game, Kobe says Obama is “very, very good,” but admitted he was tentative about going full-out during their competitions.
“The thing that’s interesting is that if he makes a nice move, you kind of catch yourself,” said Bryant. “I’m going to steal the ball from him. Then all the sudden, I start peeking around looking for the CIA. I say, you know, I should just let him go.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here