*During an appearance on “Ellen” today, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant revealed that President Obama talks much trash on the basketball court.
“You know he’s from Chicago – the Bulls through and through. He always talks Bulls this, the Bulls that,” said Kobe, who has played pickup games with the Commander in Chief at the White House. “I’m like, my goodness. Can I talk trash to the President?”
Asked if he did indeed trash-talk right back, Bryant says, “Of course I did. I couldn’t help it.”
As for his court game, Kobe says Obama is “very, very good,” but admitted he was tentative about going full-out during their competitions.
“The thing that’s interesting is that if he makes a nice move, you kind of catch yourself,” said Bryant. “I’m going to steal the ball from him. Then all the sudden, I start peeking around looking for the CIA. I say, you know, I should just let him go.”
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here