We suppose that applies to Mo’Nique’s situation, too.
According to TMZ, Mo has finally ended a nasty legal battle with her landlords over a house she claimed smelled like dog poop … and she’s still living there!
Like EURweb on Facebook
As we reported some time back, Mo’Nique’s Georgia landlords sued the actress and her husband Sidney Hicks last year, claiming they walked out on their lease agreement still owing $370,000 in unpaid rent. Mo fired back with her own suit, claiming they bailed on the contract for a slew of reasons … including that the house smelled like dog crap, wet dog, and whatever else you can imagine.
Now, according to TMZ, the maddness is behind them and both parties came to an agreement last week and dropped their dueling lawsuits. Sources say that as part of the settlement deal, it was Mo that had to pay up, although it’s unclear how much.
She and Sidney are still living in the house as well and she has to continue paying rent until she moves out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here