We suppose that applies to Mo’Nique’s situation, too.
According to TMZ, Mo has finally ended a nasty legal battle with her landlords over a house she claimed smelled like dog poop … and she’s still living there!
Like EURweb on Facebook
As we reported some time back, Mo’Nique’s Georgia landlords sued the actress and her husband Sidney Hicks last year, claiming they walked out on their lease agreement still owing $370,000 in unpaid rent. Mo fired back with her own suit, claiming they bailed on the contract for a slew of reasons … including that the house smelled like dog crap, wet dog, and whatever else you can imagine.
Now, according to TMZ, the maddness is behind them and both parties came to an agreement last week and dropped their dueling lawsuits. Sources say that as part of the settlement deal, it was Mo that had to pay up, although it’s unclear how much.
She and Sidney are still living in the house as well and she has to continue paying rent until she moves out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here