We suppose that applies to Mo’Nique’s situation, too.
According to TMZ, Mo has finally ended a nasty legal battle with her landlords over a house she claimed smelled like dog poop … and she’s still living there!
Like EURweb on Facebook
As we reported some time back, Mo’Nique’s Georgia landlords sued the actress and her husband Sidney Hicks last year, claiming they walked out on their lease agreement still owing $370,000 in unpaid rent. Mo fired back with her own suit, claiming they bailed on the contract for a slew of reasons … including that the house smelled like dog crap, wet dog, and whatever else you can imagine.
Now, according to TMZ, the maddness is behind them and both parties came to an agreement last week and dropped their dueling lawsuits. Sources say that as part of the settlement deal, it was Mo that had to pay up, although it’s unclear how much.
She and Sidney are still living in the house as well and she has to continue paying rent until she moves out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here