We suppose that applies to Mo’Nique’s situation, too.
According to TMZ, Mo has finally ended a nasty legal battle with her landlords over a house she claimed smelled like dog poop … and she’s still living there!
Like EURweb on Facebook
As we reported some time back, Mo’Nique’s Georgia landlords sued the actress and her husband Sidney Hicks last year, claiming they walked out on their lease agreement still owing $370,000 in unpaid rent. Mo fired back with her own suit, claiming they bailed on the contract for a slew of reasons … including that the house smelled like dog crap, wet dog, and whatever else you can imagine.
Now, according to TMZ, the maddness is behind them and both parties came to an agreement last week and dropped their dueling lawsuits. Sources say that as part of the settlement deal, it was Mo that had to pay up, although it’s unclear how much.
She and Sidney are still living in the house as well and she has to continue paying rent until she moves out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here