*Queen Latifah, Halle Berry are among the stars who have been recognized for their charity work by movie industry publication Variety magazine.
The annual Power of Women ceremony celebrates stars who have dedicated their time to philanthropic efforts, and this year, Chicago star Latifah, Oscar winner Berry, and actress Jessica Biel have been selected as honorees.
Latifah was chosen for serving as the founder of the Lancelot H. Owens Scholarship Foundation, which provides financial support to struggling students, and Berry was picked for her commitment to the anti-domestic violence organization Jenesse Center.
Additionally, Biel was applauded for her support of the clean water project Charity: Water.
The trio will be feted at a Hollywood luncheon on Oct. 5.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here