*Lil’ Kim has joined forces with “Fashion Police” star Kelly Osbourne for a rock/rap fusion track that updates Elton John’s 1974 classic, “The B*tch is Back.”
The pair, interviewed backstage at Wednesday’s Betsey Johnson’s New York Fashion Week show, have bonded over their love for fashion, and the rapper confirmed they’re working on a song.
“I am telling you first that Kelly Osbourne and I are working on a record together! It’s titled ‘The B**ch Is Back,’” Kim told the New York Post. “It is a blend of British rock and rap and you won’t believe your ears when you hear it! I have been talking with Elton John as well.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here