*Lil’ Kim has joined forces with “Fashion Police” star Kelly Osbourne for a rock/rap fusion track that updates Elton John’s 1974 classic, “The B*tch is Back.”
The pair, interviewed backstage at Wednesday’s Betsey Johnson’s New York Fashion Week show, have bonded over their love for fashion, and the rapper confirmed they’re working on a song.
“I am telling you first that Kelly Osbourne and I are working on a record together! It’s titled ‘The B**ch Is Back,’” Kim told the New York Post. “It is a blend of British rock and rap and you won’t believe your ears when you hear it! I have been talking with Elton John as well.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here