*Lil’ Kim has joined forces with “Fashion Police” star Kelly Osbourne for a rock/rap fusion track that updates Elton John’s 1974 classic, “The B*tch is Back.”
The pair, interviewed backstage at Wednesday’s Betsey Johnson’s New York Fashion Week show, have bonded over their love for fashion, and the rapper confirmed they’re working on a song.
“I am telling you first that Kelly Osbourne and I are working on a record together! It’s titled ‘The B**ch Is Back,’” Kim told the New York Post. “It is a blend of British rock and rap and you won’t believe your ears when you hear it! I have been talking with Elton John as well.”
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here