*Lil’ Kim has joined forces with “Fashion Police” star Kelly Osbourne for a rock/rap fusion track that updates Elton John’s 1974 classic, “The B*tch is Back.”
The pair, interviewed backstage at Wednesday’s Betsey Johnson’s New York Fashion Week show, have bonded over their love for fashion, and the rapper confirmed they’re working on a song.
“I am telling you first that Kelly Osbourne and I are working on a record together! It’s titled ‘The B**ch Is Back,’” Kim told the New York Post. “It is a blend of British rock and rap and you won’t believe your ears when you hear it! I have been talking with Elton John as well.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here