Weezy, who’s suing Quincy Jones III – who’s better known as QD III – over a documentary about him, says he can’t remember anything, but what he does remember is … well, you gotta see it
But first, here’s the back story:
QD III had his production team follow Lil Wayne around for months to chronicle his life as he was putting together his album, “Tha Carter III.” It appears Lil was on board, but things fell apart because the rapper hated the movie, calling it a “scandalous portrayal.”
Lil Wayne is grilled by Qunicy’s lawyer, Pete Ross from the powerhouse law firm of Browne George Ross, who hammers Wayne about his criminal record, but the rapper claims he remembers nothing.
And then there are the alleged threats Wayne makes against Pete Ross. Wayne says he wasn’t threatening the lawyer. You be the judge.
You gotta watch the videos. Writing Wayne’s words in a post does not do it justice.
OK then, let’s do just that:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Azealia Banks Advises Beyonce to 'Stay Under Jay-z’s Foot'
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here