Weezy, who’s suing Quincy Jones III – who’s better known as QD III – over a documentary about him, says he can’t remember anything, but what he does remember is … well, you gotta see it
But first, here’s the back story:
QD III had his production team follow Lil Wayne around for months to chronicle his life as he was putting together his album, “Tha Carter III.” It appears Lil was on board, but things fell apart because the rapper hated the movie, calling it a “scandalous portrayal.”
Lil Wayne is grilled by Qunicy’s lawyer, Pete Ross from the powerhouse law firm of Browne George Ross, who hammers Wayne about his criminal record, but the rapper claims he remembers nothing.
And then there are the alleged threats Wayne makes against Pete Ross. Wayne says he wasn’t threatening the lawyer. You be the judge.
You gotta watch the videos. Writing Wayne’s words in a post does not do it justice.
OK then, let’s do just that:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here