Weezy, who’s suing Quincy Jones III – who’s better known as QD III – over a documentary about him, says he can’t remember anything, but what he does remember is … well, you gotta see it
But first, here’s the back story:
QD III had his production team follow Lil Wayne around for months to chronicle his life as he was putting together his album, “Tha Carter III.” It appears Lil was on board, but things fell apart because the rapper hated the movie, calling it a “scandalous portrayal.”
Lil Wayne is grilled by Qunicy’s lawyer, Pete Ross from the powerhouse law firm of Browne George Ross, who hammers Wayne about his criminal record, but the rapper claims he remembers nothing.
And then there are the alleged threats Wayne makes against Pete Ross. Wayne says he wasn’t threatening the lawyer. You be the judge.
You gotta watch the videos. Writing Wayne’s words in a post does not do it justice.
OK then, let’s do just that:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here