*LL Cool J is in mourning today following the death of his father.
The rapper/actor took to Twitter to inform fans that his dad, James Nunya, passed away at the age of 65.
“RIP to My Father James Nunya. You passed away… But The lessons you taught me live on in my heart. Thank you. I love you. …I thank you all for your prayers and love. I truly appreciate you. RIPJamesNunya MyFather.”
LL didn’t reveal any further details regarding the cause of death.
The “NCIS: Los Angeles” star, born James Todd Smith, took his surname from his mother, Ondrea Smith.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here