*LL Cool J is in mourning today following the death of his father.
The rapper/actor took to Twitter to inform fans that his dad, James Nunya, passed away at the age of 65.
“RIP to My Father James Nunya. You passed away… But The lessons you taught me live on in my heart. Thank you. I love you. …I thank you all for your prayers and love. I truly appreciate you. RIPJamesNunya MyFather.”
LL didn’t reveal any further details regarding the cause of death.
The “NCIS: Los Angeles” star, born James Todd Smith, took his surname from his mother, Ondrea Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here