*LL Cool J is in mourning today following the death of his father.
The rapper/actor took to Twitter to inform fans that his dad, James Nunya, passed away at the age of 65.
“RIP to My Father James Nunya. You passed away… But The lessons you taught me live on in my heart. Thank you. I love you. …I thank you all for your prayers and love. I truly appreciate you. RIPJamesNunya MyFather.”
LL didn’t reveal any further details regarding the cause of death.
The “NCIS: Los Angeles” star, born James Todd Smith, took his surname from his mother, Ondrea Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here