*LL Cool J is in mourning today following the death of his father.
The rapper/actor took to Twitter to inform fans that his dad, James Nunya, passed away at the age of 65.
“RIP to My Father James Nunya. You passed away… But The lessons you taught me live on in my heart. Thank you. I love you. …I thank you all for your prayers and love. I truly appreciate you. RIPJamesNunya MyFather.”
LL didn’t reveal any further details regarding the cause of death.
The “NCIS: Los Angeles” star, born James Todd Smith, took his surname from his mother, Ondrea Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here