*LL Cool J is in mourning today following the death of his father.
The rapper/actor took to Twitter to inform fans that his dad, James Nunya, passed away at the age of 65.
“RIP to My Father James Nunya. You passed away… But The lessons you taught me live on in my heart. Thank you. I love you. …I thank you all for your prayers and love. I truly appreciate you. RIPJamesNunya MyFather.”
LL didn’t reveal any further details regarding the cause of death.
The “NCIS: Los Angeles” star, born James Todd Smith, took his surname from his mother, Ondrea Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here