*There’s nothing worse than disguised racism that employees have a hard time proving exists.
Sometimes, the more they try to prove their case, the more suspicious they look. Just like in sexual harrassment or rape cases, the victim becomes the accused.
But in the state of Louisiana, fortunately past cases of discrimination in government can be proven and used to help Bernette Johnson in her quest to rise to the Supreme Court Chief Justice position for her state.
But Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, is trying to block her ascension due to a technicality that really doesn’t support his case.
The state constitution states that the next supreme court judge with the most seniority rises to the Chief position after the sitting Chief retires….and that’s Johnson.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here