*There’s nothing worse than disguised racism that employees have a hard time proving exists.
Sometimes, the more they try to prove their case, the more suspicious they look. Just like in sexual harrassment or rape cases, the victim becomes the accused.
But in the state of Louisiana, fortunately past cases of discrimination in government can be proven and used to help Bernette Johnson in her quest to rise to the Supreme Court Chief Justice position for her state.
But Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, is trying to block her ascension due to a technicality that really doesn’t support his case.
The state constitution states that the next supreme court judge with the most seniority rises to the Chief position after the sitting Chief retires….and that’s Johnson.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here