*There’s nothing worse than disguised racism that employees have a hard time proving exists.
Sometimes, the more they try to prove their case, the more suspicious they look. Just like in sexual harrassment or rape cases, the victim becomes the accused.
But in the state of Louisiana, fortunately past cases of discrimination in government can be proven and used to help Bernette Johnson in her quest to rise to the Supreme Court Chief Justice position for her state.
But Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, is trying to block her ascension due to a technicality that really doesn’t support his case.
The state constitution states that the next supreme court judge with the most seniority rises to the Chief position after the sitting Chief retires….and that’s Johnson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here