*You know Lupe Fiasco wasn’t going to sit on his heels while D.L. Hughley criticized the rapper on Hot 93.7.
Earlier this week – as we reported – Hughley expressed his contempt for Lupe’s decision against voting.
“He’s bright as hell, but dumb in the ways of the world,” Hughley told Hot 93.7/Hartford. “Young black men are going to listen to him. They are the ones who have decisions made for them, [decisions] that they are not even involved in, which is silly to me.”
Well, the super opinionated rapper took to Twitter to defend his actions, or lack thereof.
@LupeFiasco: “Better yet @RealDlHughley you put up 50k and I’ll put up 50k and let’s flesh out some programs for rural & inner city youths our damn selves.”
@LupeFiasco: “Obama need swing states and white people not radical rappers kissing his ass to win this election…”
He ended his arguments with a challenge to Hughley.
@LupeFiasco: “When you ready to drop that bread for these babies out here @RealDlHughley holla at me…til then #LeeMeAlone”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here