*You know Lupe Fiasco wasn’t going to sit on his heels while D.L. Hughley criticized the rapper on Hot 93.7.
Earlier this week – as we reported – Hughley expressed his contempt for Lupe’s decision against voting.
“He’s bright as hell, but dumb in the ways of the world,” Hughley told Hot 93.7/Hartford. “Young black men are going to listen to him. They are the ones who have decisions made for them, [decisions] that they are not even involved in, which is silly to me.”
Well, the super opinionated rapper took to Twitter to defend his actions, or lack thereof.
@LupeFiasco: “Better yet @RealDlHughley you put up 50k and I’ll put up 50k and let’s flesh out some programs for rural & inner city youths our damn selves.”
@LupeFiasco: “Obama need swing states and white people not radical rappers kissing his ass to win this election…”
He ended his arguments with a challenge to Hughley.
@LupeFiasco: “When you ready to drop that bread for these babies out here @RealDlHughley holla at me…til then #LeeMeAlone”
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here