*You know Lupe Fiasco wasn’t going to sit on his heels while D.L. Hughley criticized the rapper on Hot 93.7.
Earlier this week – as we reported – Hughley expressed his contempt for Lupe’s decision against voting.
“He’s bright as hell, but dumb in the ways of the world,” Hughley told Hot 93.7/Hartford. “Young black men are going to listen to him. They are the ones who have decisions made for them, [decisions] that they are not even involved in, which is silly to me.”
Well, the super opinionated rapper took to Twitter to defend his actions, or lack thereof.
@LupeFiasco: “Better yet @RealDlHughley you put up 50k and I’ll put up 50k and let’s flesh out some programs for rural & inner city youths our damn selves.”
@LupeFiasco: “Obama need swing states and white people not radical rappers kissing his ass to win this election…”
He ended his arguments with a challenge to Hughley.
@LupeFiasco: “When you ready to drop that bread for these babies out here @RealDlHughley holla at me…til then #LeeMeAlone”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here