*You know Lupe Fiasco wasn’t going to sit on his heels while D.L. Hughley criticized the rapper on Hot 93.7.
Earlier this week – as we reported – Hughley expressed his contempt for Lupe’s decision against voting.
“He’s bright as hell, but dumb in the ways of the world,” Hughley told Hot 93.7/Hartford. “Young black men are going to listen to him. They are the ones who have decisions made for them, [decisions] that they are not even involved in, which is silly to me.”
Well, the super opinionated rapper took to Twitter to defend his actions, or lack thereof.
@LupeFiasco: “Better yet @RealDlHughley you put up 50k and I’ll put up 50k and let’s flesh out some programs for rural & inner city youths our damn selves.”
@LupeFiasco: “Obama need swing states and white people not radical rappers kissing his ass to win this election…”
He ended his arguments with a challenge to Hughley.
@LupeFiasco: “When you ready to drop that bread for these babies out here @RealDlHughley holla at me…til then #LeeMeAlone”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here