*You know Lupe Fiasco wasn’t going to sit on his heels while D.L. Hughley criticized the rapper on Hot 93.7.
Earlier this week – as we reported – Hughley expressed his contempt for Lupe’s decision against voting.
“He’s bright as hell, but dumb in the ways of the world,” Hughley told Hot 93.7/Hartford. “Young black men are going to listen to him. They are the ones who have decisions made for them, [decisions] that they are not even involved in, which is silly to me.”
Well, the super opinionated rapper took to Twitter to defend his actions, or lack thereof.
@LupeFiasco: “Better yet @RealDlHughley you put up 50k and I’ll put up 50k and let’s flesh out some programs for rural & inner city youths our damn selves.”
@LupeFiasco: “Obama need swing states and white people not radical rappers kissing his ass to win this election…”
He ended his arguments with a challenge to Hughley.
@LupeFiasco: “When you ready to drop that bread for these babies out here @RealDlHughley holla at me…til then #LeeMeAlone”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here