*President Obama must be one of the most beloved U.S. President’s of all time.
Now, in the election season, people are finding more ways to love him. If the children could vote, they would beat everyone to the polls to re-elect him.
Some of you may have seen a picture that popped up on Facebook yesterday of a little girl standing near a wall in the White House with her hands over her face as her family walked into a room preparing to be greeted by President Obama.
It is a touching photo, but for more reasons than we knew.
The little girl in the picture is Janiya Penny. She is eight-years-old and a supporter of Obama that, if she could, would certainly vote for him tomorrow.
Janiya is a child that had only one wish and that was to meet President Obama and her wish was granted.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here