*President Obama must be one of the most beloved U.S. President’s of all time.
Now, in the election season, people are finding more ways to love him. If the children could vote, they would beat everyone to the polls to re-elect him.
Some of you may have seen a picture that popped up on Facebook yesterday of a little girl standing near a wall in the White House with her hands over her face as her family walked into a room preparing to be greeted by President Obama.
It is a touching photo, but for more reasons than we knew.
The little girl in the picture is Janiya Penny. She is eight-years-old and a supporter of Obama that, if she could, would certainly vote for him tomorrow.
Janiya is a child that had only one wish and that was to meet President Obama and her wish was granted.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here