*President Obama must be one of the most beloved U.S. President’s of all time.
Now, in the election season, people are finding more ways to love him. If the children could vote, they would beat everyone to the polls to re-elect him.
Some of you may have seen a picture that popped up on Facebook yesterday of a little girl standing near a wall in the White House with her hands over her face as her family walked into a room preparing to be greeted by President Obama.
It is a touching photo, but for more reasons than we knew.
The little girl in the picture is Janiya Penny. She is eight-years-old and a supporter of Obama that, if she could, would certainly vote for him tomorrow.
Janiya is a child that had only one wish and that was to meet President Obama and her wish was granted.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here