*TMZ is reporting that Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj “went at it” during the first taping of “American Idol” auditions Sunday in New York City. [Scroll down to watch their arrivals.]
According to the website, the whole thing started when Nicki began critiquing a contestant, and Mariah kept interrupting her. “Each time Mariah interrupted, Nicki fought back by loudly talking over Mariah,” notes TMZ. One “A.I.” spy said Mariah and Nicki tried to cover their disdain for each other but everyone saw through it, adding, “These girls just don’t like each other.”
Below, Minaj, Carey, Randy Jackson and Keith Urban arrive for their first taping in New York.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here