*The Trayvon Martin case has not gone quietly in the dark, although the reports have slowed.
There are so many cases of injustice that revive the case in our mind, we will never forget him though.
The latest case out of Maryland is so remarkably unjust that your stomach should turn when this guilty cop seems to actually believe he did his duty.
Officer Donald Taylor thought he was thwarting a gas station store robbery in Brentwood, Maryland, when in fact there was no crime being committed.
But even still, when he saw one of two teens walk out of the store, he pursued 19-year-old Ryan Dorm, (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here