*The Trayvon Martin case has not gone quietly in the dark, although the reports have slowed.
There are so many cases of injustice that revive the case in our mind, we will never forget him though.
The latest case out of Maryland is so remarkably unjust that your stomach should turn when this guilty cop seems to actually believe he did his duty.
Officer Donald Taylor thought he was thwarting a gas station store robbery in Brentwood, Maryland, when in fact there was no crime being committed.
But even still, when he saw one of two teens walk out of the store, he pursued 19-year-old Ryan Dorm, (more…)
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here