*The Trayvon Martin case has not gone quietly in the dark, although the reports have slowed.
There are so many cases of injustice that revive the case in our mind, we will never forget him though.
The latest case out of Maryland is so remarkably unjust that your stomach should turn when this guilty cop seems to actually believe he did his duty.
Officer Donald Taylor thought he was thwarting a gas station store robbery in Brentwood, Maryland, when in fact there was no crime being committed.
But even still, when he saw one of two teens walk out of the store, he pursued 19-year-old Ryan Dorm, (more…)
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here