*The Trayvon Martin case has not gone quietly in the dark, although the reports have slowed.
There are so many cases of injustice that revive the case in our mind, we will never forget him though.
The latest case out of Maryland is so remarkably unjust that your stomach should turn when this guilty cop seems to actually believe he did his duty.
Officer Donald Taylor thought he was thwarting a gas station store robbery in Brentwood, Maryland, when in fact there was no crime being committed.
But even still, when he saw one of two teens walk out of the store, he pursued 19-year-old Ryan Dorm, (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here