A Canadian media company is giving what other people are asking for – a “Brownout.”
It’s an app that gets rid of all things Chris Brown from a user’s browser.
“It is nearly impossible to go on the Internet without reading something about him, he is always doing something outrageously moronic,” said Sam Sutherland, online producer for AUX. “If he wants to get a tattoo on his neck that kinda looks like Rihanna we are going to write about it. But at some point, it reaches Chris Brown idiocy saturation.”
Where was this app when Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton were making us all throw up. What about the Britney Spears madness? Just sayin’.
Anyway, Brownout places a box over the singer’s face when images of him pop up and hides his name when it appears in headlines.
AUX is also the producer of the Nickelblock, a plug-in that allows users to avoid the onslaught of headlines and images of rock band Nickelback.
Sutherland mentioned that his company could be developing blocks for other celebs like Donald Trump.
Hmm, in that case, we just might be down with that one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here