A Canadian media company is giving what other people are asking for – a “Brownout.”
It’s an app that gets rid of all things Chris Brown from a user’s browser.
“It is nearly impossible to go on the Internet without reading something about him, he is always doing something outrageously moronic,” said Sam Sutherland, online producer for AUX. “If he wants to get a tattoo on his neck that kinda looks like Rihanna we are going to write about it. But at some point, it reaches Chris Brown idiocy saturation.”
Where was this app when Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton were making us all throw up. What about the Britney Spears madness? Just sayin’.
Anyway, Brownout places a box over the singer’s face when images of him pop up and hides his name when it appears in headlines.
AUX is also the producer of the Nickelblock, a plug-in that allows users to avoid the onslaught of headlines and images of rock band Nickelback.
Sutherland mentioned that his company could be developing blocks for other celebs like Donald Trump.
Hmm, in that case, we just might be down with that one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here