A Canadian media company is giving what other people are asking for – a “Brownout.”
It’s an app that gets rid of all things Chris Brown from a user’s browser.
“It is nearly impossible to go on the Internet without reading something about him, he is always doing something outrageously moronic,” said Sam Sutherland, online producer for AUX. “If he wants to get a tattoo on his neck that kinda looks like Rihanna we are going to write about it. But at some point, it reaches Chris Brown idiocy saturation.”
Where was this app when Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton were making us all throw up. What about the Britney Spears madness? Just sayin’.
Anyway, Brownout places a box over the singer’s face when images of him pop up and hides his name when it appears in headlines.
AUX is also the producer of the Nickelblock, a plug-in that allows users to avoid the onslaught of headlines and images of rock band Nickelback.
Sutherland mentioned that his company could be developing blocks for other celebs like Donald Trump.
Hmm, in that case, we just might be down with that one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here