A Canadian media company is giving what other people are asking for – a “Brownout.”
It’s an app that gets rid of all things Chris Brown from a user’s browser.
“It is nearly impossible to go on the Internet without reading something about him, he is always doing something outrageously moronic,” said Sam Sutherland, online producer for AUX. “If he wants to get a tattoo on his neck that kinda looks like Rihanna we are going to write about it. But at some point, it reaches Chris Brown idiocy saturation.”
Where was this app when Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton were making us all throw up. What about the Britney Spears madness? Just sayin’.
Anyway, Brownout places a box over the singer’s face when images of him pop up and hides his name when it appears in headlines.
AUX is also the producer of the Nickelblock, a plug-in that allows users to avoid the onslaught of headlines and images of rock band Nickelback.
Sutherland mentioned that his company could be developing blocks for other celebs like Donald Trump.
Hmm, in that case, we just might be down with that one.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here