A Canadian media company is giving what other people are asking for – a “Brownout.”
It’s an app that gets rid of all things Chris Brown from a user’s browser.
“It is nearly impossible to go on the Internet without reading something about him, he is always doing something outrageously moronic,” said Sam Sutherland, online producer for AUX. “If he wants to get a tattoo on his neck that kinda looks like Rihanna we are going to write about it. But at some point, it reaches Chris Brown idiocy saturation.”
Where was this app when Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton were making us all throw up. What about the Britney Spears madness? Just sayin’.
Anyway, Brownout places a box over the singer’s face when images of him pop up and hides his name when it appears in headlines.
AUX is also the producer of the Nickelblock, a plug-in that allows users to avoid the onslaught of headlines and images of rock band Nickelback.
Sutherland mentioned that his company could be developing blocks for other celebs like Donald Trump.
Hmm, in that case, we just might be down with that one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here