*A coroner has ruled that actor Michael Clarke Duncan died of natural causes after never fully recovering from his cardiac arrest in July.
The “Green Mile” star passed away Monday morning in Los Angeles at age 54. On Tuesday, Assistant Coroner Chief Ed Winter confirmed his death was due to natural causes.
Winter has revealed the actor’s personal physician signed off the cause of death and the coroner’s office found no reason to contradict that finding, according to E! News.
Duncan was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the heart attack he suffered, according to his fiance, reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. The two were planning to marry next month.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here