*A coroner has ruled that actor Michael Clarke Duncan died of natural causes after never fully recovering from his cardiac arrest in July.
The “Green Mile” star passed away Monday morning in Los Angeles at age 54. On Tuesday, Assistant Coroner Chief Ed Winter confirmed his death was due to natural causes.
Winter has revealed the actor’s personal physician signed off the cause of death and the coroner’s office found no reason to contradict that finding, according to E! News.
Duncan was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the heart attack he suffered, according to his fiance, reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. The two were planning to marry next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here