*A coroner has ruled that actor Michael Clarke Duncan died of natural causes after never fully recovering from his cardiac arrest in July.
The “Green Mile” star passed away Monday morning in Los Angeles at age 54. On Tuesday, Assistant Coroner Chief Ed Winter confirmed his death was due to natural causes.
Winter has revealed the actor’s personal physician signed off the cause of death and the coroner’s office found no reason to contradict that finding, according to E! News.
Duncan was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the heart attack he suffered, according to his fiance, reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. The two were planning to marry next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here