*A coroner has ruled that actor Michael Clarke Duncan died of natural causes after never fully recovering from his cardiac arrest in July.
The “Green Mile” star passed away Monday morning in Los Angeles at age 54. On Tuesday, Assistant Coroner Chief Ed Winter confirmed his death was due to natural causes.
Winter has revealed the actor’s personal physician signed off the cause of death and the coroner’s office found no reason to contradict that finding, according to E! News.
Duncan was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the heart attack he suffered, according to his fiance, reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. The two were planning to marry next month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here