*A coroner has ruled that actor Michael Clarke Duncan died of natural causes after never fully recovering from his cardiac arrest in July.
The “Green Mile” star passed away Monday morning in Los Angeles at age 54. On Tuesday, Assistant Coroner Chief Ed Winter confirmed his death was due to natural causes.
Winter has revealed the actor’s personal physician signed off the cause of death and the coroner’s office found no reason to contradict that finding, according to E! News.
Duncan was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the heart attack he suffered, according to his fiance, reality TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. The two were planning to marry next month.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here