*The AP is reporting that late actor Michael Clarke Duncan will be celebrated with a public casket viewing and a private service next week in Los Angeles.
Duncan’s casket will be on view this Sunday from 9am to 2pm at Forest Lawn’s Hall of Liberty in the Hollywood Hills. A private, invitation-only service will follow on Monday.
Spokesperson Joy Fehily told E News that the Monday service will be led by Bishop Charles Blake (West Angeles Church of God In Christ, Los Angeles) and the eulogy will be given by Dr. H. Beecher Hicks (Metropolitan Baptist Church, Washington, DC).
Duncan died Monday (Sept. 4) at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after failing to recover from a heart attack in July. He was 54.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here