*The AP is reporting that late actor Michael Clarke Duncan will be celebrated with a public casket viewing and a private service next week in Los Angeles.
Duncan’s casket will be on view this Sunday from 9am to 2pm at Forest Lawn’s Hall of Liberty in the Hollywood Hills. A private, invitation-only service will follow on Monday.
Spokesperson Joy Fehily told E News that the Monday service will be led by Bishop Charles Blake (West Angeles Church of God In Christ, Los Angeles) and the eulogy will be given by Dr. H. Beecher Hicks (Metropolitan Baptist Church, Washington, DC).
Duncan died Monday (Sept. 4) at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after failing to recover from a heart attack in July. He was 54.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here