*The AP is reporting that late actor Michael Clarke Duncan will be celebrated with a public casket viewing and a private service next week in Los Angeles.
Duncan’s casket will be on view this Sunday from 9am to 2pm at Forest Lawn’s Hall of Liberty in the Hollywood Hills. A private, invitation-only service will follow on Monday.
Spokesperson Joy Fehily told E News that the Monday service will be led by Bishop Charles Blake (West Angeles Church of God In Christ, Los Angeles) and the eulogy will be given by Dr. H. Beecher Hicks (Metropolitan Baptist Church, Washington, DC).
Duncan died Monday (Sept. 4) at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after failing to recover from a heart attack in July. He was 54.
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here