*The AP is reporting that late actor Michael Clarke Duncan will be celebrated with a public casket viewing and a private service next week in Los Angeles.
Duncan’s casket will be on view this Sunday from 9am to 2pm at Forest Lawn’s Hall of Liberty in the Hollywood Hills. A private, invitation-only service will follow on Monday.
Spokesperson Joy Fehily told E News that the Monday service will be led by Bishop Charles Blake (West Angeles Church of God In Christ, Los Angeles) and the eulogy will be given by Dr. H. Beecher Hicks (Metropolitan Baptist Church, Washington, DC).
Duncan died Monday (Sept. 4) at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after failing to recover from a heart attack in July. He was 54.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here