*The AP is reporting that late actor Michael Clarke Duncan will be celebrated with a public casket viewing and a private service next week in Los Angeles.
Duncan’s casket will be on view this Sunday from 9am to 2pm at Forest Lawn’s Hall of Liberty in the Hollywood Hills. A private, invitation-only service will follow on Monday.
Spokesperson Joy Fehily told E News that the Monday service will be led by Bishop Charles Blake (West Angeles Church of God In Christ, Los Angeles) and the eulogy will be given by Dr. H. Beecher Hicks (Metropolitan Baptist Church, Washington, DC).
Duncan died Monday (Sept. 4) at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after failing to recover from a heart attack in July. He was 54.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here