*A public memorial for the late Michael Clarke Duncan included a screening of the actor’s breakout, Oscar-nominated performance in “The Green Mile.”
NBC Los Angeles affiliate Channel 4 reports that Sunday’s four-hour tribute at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills also featured speeches from Duncan friends and a slideshow, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Private services are being held today on the Forest Lawn grounds with Duncan’s fiance, Omarosa Manigault, expected to attend along with celebrity guests, Channel 4 reported.
Duncan, who was 54, died in Los Angeles Sept. 3 from natural causes, two months after suffering a heart attack.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here