*A public memorial for the late Michael Clarke Duncan included a screening of the actor’s breakout, Oscar-nominated performance in “The Green Mile.”
NBC Los Angeles affiliate Channel 4 reports that Sunday’s four-hour tribute at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills also featured speeches from Duncan friends and a slideshow, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Private services are being held today on the Forest Lawn grounds with Duncan’s fiance, Omarosa Manigault, expected to attend along with celebrity guests, Channel 4 reported.
Duncan, who was 54, died in Los Angeles Sept. 3 from natural causes, two months after suffering a heart attack.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here