*A public memorial for the late Michael Clarke Duncan included a screening of the actor’s breakout, Oscar-nominated performance in “The Green Mile.”
NBC Los Angeles affiliate Channel 4 reports that Sunday’s four-hour tribute at Forest Lawn in the Hollywood Hills also featured speeches from Duncan friends and a slideshow, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Private services are being held today on the Forest Lawn grounds with Duncan’s fiance, Omarosa Manigault, expected to attend along with celebrity guests, Channel 4 reported.
Duncan, who was 54, died in Los Angeles Sept. 3 from natural causes, two months after suffering a heart attack.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here