*According to Michael Clarke Duncan’s newly-released death certificate, the actor died of respiratory failure.
According to TMZ.com, one of the contributing factors to his death was severe lack of oxygen to his brain. Other underlying causes were an irregular heartbeat and acute myocardial infarction, more commonly known as a heart attack..
Duncan died Sept. 3 at 54, having never fully recovered from a heart attack in July.
On Monday, friends and family attended a special service in Los Angeles for “The Green Mile” star.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here