*According to Michael Clarke Duncan’s newly-released death certificate, the actor died of respiratory failure.
According to TMZ.com, one of the contributing factors to his death was severe lack of oxygen to his brain. Other underlying causes were an irregular heartbeat and acute myocardial infarction, more commonly known as a heart attack..
Duncan died Sept. 3 at 54, having never fully recovered from a heart attack in July.
On Monday, friends and family attended a special service in Los Angeles for “The Green Mile” star.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here