*Mike Tyson is headed back to the big screen.
The former boxer will follow up his cameo in “The Hangover” films with a cameo in the forthcoming “Scary Movie 5,” according to reports.
He was spotted Thursday on set in Atlanta with co-star Heather Locklear.
Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan play lovers in the film, while Ashley Tisdale and Molly Shannon also star.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here